Superbowl

Any wives or couples have any plans on serving some Black Superbowl parties this year? My friends and I always bring in a few to cater, serve, and be the halftime show. Would love to hear some of your plans and the things they have you do.

Any wives or couples have any plans on serving some Black Superbowl parties this year? My friends and I always bring in a few to cater, serve, and be the halftime show. Would love to hear some of your plans and the things they have you do.
On the site since 2019 and all you have listed or posted on your page is “male”. Why? Very sexy pic but is it even you? I’m guessing you’re not real. Even in this post you don’t say a location. Why ask a question about meeting or setting up basically a gangbang on a site that’s open worldwide and not list a location? I really don’t understand this site.

On the site since 2019 and all you have listed or posted on your page is “male”. Why? Very sexy pic but is it even you? I’m guessing you’re not real. Even in this post you don’t say a location. Why ask a question about meeting or setting up basically a gangbang on a site that’s open worldwide and not list a location? I really don’t understand this site.
My apologies if I wasn't clear, was asking if anyone had plans like my friends and I have. We are not looking for anymore people to attend this year's party.

No plans. Hubby is going to a party. Me and the girls will likely have some wine and watch for the commercials and half time show.

Back