Sudden realization

My girlfriend and I both spent most of yesterday afternoon running some errands for her Black boyfriend then I prepared drinks and dinner for us before we let him use us both sexually for several hours last night. It suddenly occurred to me that we are becoming more and more black owned. I never in a million years would have thought I would end up down this road but there is no turning back now.

My girlfriend and I both spent most of yesterday afternoon running some errands for her Black boyfriend then I prepared drinks and dinner for us before we let him use us both sexually for several hours last night. It suddenly occurred to me that we are becoming more and more black owned. I never in a million years would have thought I would end up down this road but there is no turning back now.
You are the lucky ones!

It seems to be a very natural transition. We both became very submissive, very quickly. I wanted to try black men for the sex, but it went way beyond that.

The thing I find most interesting is how much our relationship has improved with the addition of a Black Alpha Male. I was really fearful that it would end it, but it has made it so much stronger. She is so much more relaxed and happy now that she is being satisfied sexually. And though she will always be the Boss in our relationship we have really bonded in our mutual love of serving the Black Man.

Interesting week around here Her Bull was having some work done on his condo so She invited him to stay with us this week. Since I need to be up really early for work She told me to sleep in the guest room and Her Bull would sleep with her. Tuesday night I around 1030 I wake up to the sound of Her getting pounded like only a Black man can. :sex: I walk down the hall to the door of our master bedroom to listen, then go to open the door to get a closer look and find it is LOCKED! :(
Oh man it drove me crazy not being allowed in. I stood there rubbing myself listening to them resisting the urge to bang on the door.
:unsure:It really messed with my mind the next day.

Back