Submissive wife

I’m (wife) primarily a switch during sex w my husband or even as a swinger. But during solo or MFM play w my husband and a bull, it is almost a comfort to be a sub. There is a societal guilt when playing w others and even worse when selfishly seeking a beautiful big (black) cock. As a sub, those selfish thoughts are taken from you. You are now simply a toy to be used to satisfy a man’s pure ******* desires. To be the receiver of this masculine dominant energy. I just hope my smile and moans don’t take away from how much they think they are “punishing” me 😈.

I do switch back when I suck my bulls cock to finish. Controlling his pleasure and then teasing his sensitive head until he begs me to stop.
You sound like you have great experience with D/S play we are an old couple who would love to learn and get encouragement to submit

I enjoy it when white women let me dominate them, would love for them to worship my bbc in anyway shape or form.
Any ladies out there in Oregon, Northern California, Nevada area, if interested...please DM me.

Back