subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee, i feel kinda left out...surprised one of my pics isn't on here...lol.
well....send me something halfway nude that shows your face and i will put it on here.....but todays post was pretty much cuckold stuff.....won't get back into regular pics until Wednesday.....tomorrow is DP and group sex pics

well....send me something halfway nude that shows your face and i will put it on here.....but todays post was pretty much cuckold stuff.....won't get back into regular pics until Wednesday.....tomorrow is DP and group sex pics
got a lot of both dp(in fact, i just put an airtight up)& group but i can't do my face. still working & the company wouldn't be happy w/seeing my extracurricular activities...lol. i do appreciate all the pics tho...i see some of my guys & some of my girls in them.

Well,,,I guess I came a little late to this party, can’t seem to find where it began, but being an “always Trumper”, I’m not a newcomer to political discussions, and to the crap that comes with them if you’re on the right side (get what I did there, LOL), but I will admit to not only always getting a smile on my face knowing I’ve saved Subhub’s latest post till the end, but also how that smile turned upside down when I discovered two thirds of it was about this. Like I said, I’m game for any political foray anyone wants to take on, but I came to this thread for Sub’s pix, perhaps someone can create a political thread for those who want to commit suicide, or are trying to get their ulcer aggravated enough to do it for them,,,toodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back