Allfantasies captioned videos

Some of you have known me since I was here with my ex-wife. Long story short, we got divroced in 2018. I met Ali about a year later. Introduced her to the lifestyle, and we had a few incredible years together. In January, she dropped everything to travel with our main bullfriend. She's only been in touch intermittently since. A couple weekends ago, I found a journal she left behind. In it are ideas for video narrations and comics (which we used to make together). There are also some passages that read like an erotic diary, written in her poetic and sometimes cheesy style. I'm taking excerpts from it and using them to caption short videos, since she isn't around to help me narrate anymore. If folks like them, I'll post more. If not, I'll just let this thread die.
Jay

Last edited:
These are amazing! Ali sounds like a very open and introspective girl. I'd love to hear more about what she learned and experienced by submitting her white body to black men.

Some of you have known me since I was here with my ex-wife. Long story short, we got divroced in 2018. I met Ali about a year later. Introduced her to the lifestyle, and we had a few incredible years together. In January, she dropped everything to travel with our main bullfriend. She's only been in touch intermittently since. A couple weekends ago, I found a journal she left behind. In it are ideas for video narrations and comics (which we used to make together). There are also some passages that read like an erotic diary, written in her poetic and sometimes cheesy style. I'm taking excerpts from it and using them to caption short videos, since she isn't around to help me narrate anymore. If folks like them, I'll post more. If not, I'll just let this thread die.
Jay
So, what are you doing with all of your other content now that NT shut down?

Jay
Great videos, I hope there are more to come.
Thanks for posting them.

Jay
please post more, these are very erotic!!

Jay
Dude these are your thoughts. Not your AWOL ex hotwife's lmao

Back