Introduction and Idea to Get Her Back Involved

M26 dating Latina F26 - Central Florida

Long story short, my girlfriend and I have been together for 7 years and we have a baby. Before having our kid, we used to do MFM encounters but never got to hotwifing or swinging. She has since stopped showing interest in MFM and her sex drive is very up and down.

Would it be a good idea to drop her location when she's out shopping to have someone hit on her? Does it seem like a possible in?

M26 dating Latina F26 - Central Florida

Long story short, my girlfriend and I have been together for 7 years and we have a baby. Before having our kid, we used to do MFM encounters but never got to hotwifing or swinging. She has since stopped showing interest in MFM and her sex drive is very up and down.

Would it be a good idea to drop her location when she's out shopping to have someone hit on her? Does it seem like a possible in?
I get where you’re coming from, albeit from a different perspective. Personally I would not share her location with strangers when she’s in public. That’s not just a violation of the trust you have with her, but the real world dangers that could be possible could absolutely turn your world upside down in the worst possible way.

If you’re really working towards a reintroduction to the lifestyle, be open and honest with her. When she is in the mood drop hints or reminisce over the steamy fun you both use to engage in. Let her know exactly where you’re coming from and don’t be pushy about it.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Back