subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
I had another thread and it never did take off for some reason...title maybe?....and then it started getting other posters so i just left it to them although a bunch of threads to post on........had another thread on here same way....a lull in posts...took over by others....and died here someplace.....try this since most know my name anyway

Last edited:
I had another thread and it never did take off for some reason...title maybe?....and then it started getting other posters so i just left it to them although a bunch of threads to post on........had another thread on here same way....a lull in posts...took over by others....and died here someplace.....try this since most know my name anyway
Great pics, subhub! There’s just something very special and erotic seeing a black guy between a white girls legs giving her his best! The first things I look for when I see pictures like you’ve posted are: a/ her facial expression of lust and contentment, 2/ whether she has her wedding rings on or not, if not, I move on.
p.s. I remember the time my wife, Pam, got blackened (that pleasure went to an old friend and university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin), she had taken her wedding rings off and placed them on the night table. This happened while Edwin had gone to shower prior to them getting it on. I immediately told Pam “No rings! No action!” Needless to add, her rings were back on her finger before I got to the second digit of counting 1-2-3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back