subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,,,you know how we feel, my hub’s spent three years going through all your posts, I’m sure you haven’t forgot the years of your ”Just Out And About” posts at CuckoldPlace, it took us a year to go through all those, everyday Till we got caught up, then found you here and swallowed up everything you’ve posted, we have folders dedicated to your stuff going back to 2015, that’s when we started,,,I could spend the next year thanking you for your posts everyday,,,but then I’d start to hate you, LOL. So just take it for granted that we’re your biggest visible fans! Hell,,,you even posted a lot of stuff that my hub’s improved, that we got from you, so we’ve come full circle, but by no means even. One thing that bugs me though, everyday I look for one of your posts in the notifications, when I haven’t seen one in a few days, I go to “Interracial Pictures” and scroll, there you are,,,I don’t understand why it notifies me some times and other times nothing, I have to go looking for it?

Well,,,you know how we feel, my hub’s spent three years going through all your posts, I’m sure you haven’t forgot the years of your ”Just Out And About” posts at CuckoldPlace, it took us a year to go through all those, everyday Till we got caught up, then found you here and swallowed up everything you’ve posted, we have folders dedicated to your stuff going back to 2015, that’s when we started,,,I could spend the next year thanking you for your posts everyday,,,but then I’d start to hate you, LOL. So just take it for granted that we’re your biggest visible fans! Hell,,,you even posted a lot of stuff that my hub’s improved, that we got from you, so we’ve come full circle, but by no means even. One thing that bugs me though, everyday I look for one of your posts in the notifications, when I haven’t seen one in a few days, I go to “Interracial Pictures” and scroll, there you are,,,I don’t understand why it notifies me some times and other times nothing, I have to go looking for it?
thank you....nice of you to say that....and yes i have been around a while...spent a lot of years at cuckold place.....til we just couldn't get along.....he was deleting pics he thought people didn't like....kissing pics for one.....but the one that really pissed me was all the club pic....told him most of those sites had folded so now those were one of a kind pic....said he would give them back to me.....then eventually said he had mistakenly deleted them.....I left...came here....didn't see eye to eye and left for slutwives....then back here...back to slut wives....so now just kind of do both sites....although not as much here as there.....again goes by Mod's taste...............keep saying I am going to quit all this.....but seem to keep going....do spend less time on here than ever before....back when tumbler going strong I would gather at least 500 pics a day

anyway after that mouthful....thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back