subhub174014's mix of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cock in pic #2 looks like it would be more at home in a delivery room! Pic #6, this blonde played “Aunt Peg’s” niece in this movie,,,I have it on Beta if you can believe that,,,I’ve got over fifty VCR‘s, and three of them are beta max’s,,,the last on that worked the rubber drive belt dry rotted, but I distinctly remember thinking the last time I used it, it was definitely a sharper clearer format, but we gave that up for and extra hour.

The cock in pic #2 looks like it would be more at home in a delivery room! Pic #6, this blonde played “Aunt Peg’s” niece in this movie,,,I have it on Beta if you can believe that,,,I’ve got over fifty VCR‘s, and three of them are beta max’s,,,the last on that worked the rubber drive belt dry rotted, but I distinctly remember thinking the last time I used it, it was definitely a sharper clearer format, but we gave that up for and extra hour.
pic 6 I have the vid.......she made several movies.....can not think of her name right now.....but i know i have at least 2 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back