Strap-On

Anyone else’s girl make them wear a Big Black Dildo strap-on when they fuck?

Finally got her to admit I’m not big enough, so she had me buy a harness and the VikSkin Outlaw, which is 9” x 2” (diameter, not circumference).

I asked if that was too big and she said she’s “a pro.”
I asked how she knows and she said “I just do.”

We haven’t used it yet, but I’m very excited to see how she reacts to getting fucked by a BBC, even if it’s just a latex one.

Is it comfortable for a man cuckold to wear a strapon and fuck a pussy? Are there any positions that make it easier? Please share your experience. I'm thinking of buying a strapon .

"Buying a strapon" doesn't make sense. You buy a harness and you use it for a dildo or multiple dildos. Avoid the cheap all-in-one "kits".

Presumably, you'd want a two-strap dildo harness. A one-strap would have the strap go over the man's crotch. One-strap harnesses are common because they're designed for women to wear.

Dildos (stick to silicone ones) are more versatile if they don't have balls. Otherwise, the balls apply pressure to the man's own genitals or prevent a double penetration. If a dildo has balls, you could mount it upside down but it looks weird and it might feel weird to the woman if it's curved.

If you're planning to thrust balls deep as it were, make sure the dildo isn't overly long. Despite the unrealistic claims on this forum of women fucking 12"-long cocks, use another dildo (or a cucumber if you don't have one) to measure both the maximum length you can insert into a vagina and the length that feels comfortable for a pounding.

My husband has to wear a black strap-on when we do no EXCEPTIONS!
Please login or become a member to view
So erotic, giving your white husband a Black man's POV and enable him to see what a Black man sees when he's taking you from behind; Yet at the same time imprinting on hubby's subconscious the humble reminder of how hapless he is sexually and how hopeless it is for him to ever hope that he will get your body to respond that way. Or even be allowed to try with his own dicklet for that matter. Love it!

Last edited:
My husband has to wear a black strap-on when we do no EXCEPTIONS!
Please login or become a member to view
WOW... you are amazing. Any of us would be lucky to have a woman like you to not have sex with....

We finally fucked with the strap-on I bought. It's nearly double the length and girth of me.

When I put it on, she started laughing and said "wow, it makes yours look so small!" Then she went on to talk about how it's such a realistic looking cock, it must be molded from a real person -- then mentioned, how it had to have been a black person since it was so big.

She really enjoyed it, and came super quickly and said she wants to use it all the time now.

I have a 10” bbc strapon that I wear with my wife. She likes to tell herself that she enjoys my cock but we without fail end up using that by the end of the encounter.

I have a 10” bbc strapon that I wear with my wife. She likes to tell herself that she enjoys my cock but we without fail end up using that by the end of the encounter.

I️ had to go out of town after the first time we used it. I️ really hope it becomes a main staple

Back