Straight Black men who love hubby orally servicing them

It took me years of begging by multiple couples it but once I finally allowed a cuckold to suck my cock it blew my mind. I will never forget the first time this happened. This cuckold was a particularly jealous husband. This added to the thrill of having him suck my cock because I was sensually kissing his wife at the time. The sight of him looking up at us kissing as he enthusiastically sucked me was intensely satisfying.

After that I no longer saw the point in describing myself as straight on swinging websites. I wanted couples to know that there was the potential of having fun that genuinely felt like a cuckold experience.
I could only imagine the feeling of power and dominance you experienced having a white hubby sucking your huge cock while passionately kissing his wife.

My experience has been that many black guys love when a white guy wants to suck them off and actually would love to go all the way but are afraid to admit it

I have had plenty of “straight” black men play with me after I have first reached out to them

some pics recent pics to prove my point lol
In this case it was a couple
I'm heteroflexible, so i'm open to go all the way with the male half of a couple but only while playing with the wife.

My experience has been that many black guys love when a white guy wants to suck them off and actually would love to go all the way but are afraid to admit it

I have had plenty of “straight” black men play with me after I have first reached out to them

some pics recent pics to prove my point lol
In this case it was a couple
That black stud has a nice cock.

It took me years of begging by multiple couples it but once I finally allowed a cuckold to suck my cock it blew my mind. I will never forget the first time this happened. This cuckold was a particularly jealous husband. This added to the thrill of having him suck my cock because I was sensually kissing his wife at the time. The sight of him looking up at us kissing as he enthusiastically sucked me was intensely satisfying.

After that I no longer saw the point in describing myself as straight on swinging websites. I wanted couples to know that there was the potential of having fun that genuinely felt like a cuckold experience.
It’s was such a turn in for me when my wife was fucking a nice black cock for her to hand motion me over to them and pull my face towards her pussy or his cock. She would sometimes pull his cock out and make me lick her clit, or grab my hair and pull my open mouth onto his cock. I loved it
And definitely once he came I licked every drop from her pussy or sometimes id get some straight from his cock

It’s hard to snear with jealousy or have a look of envy when your lips are stretched and your mouth is stuffed while being face fucked by a gifted stud with a massively hung, rock-hard cock.

Bulls should know that one of the fastest and hottest ways to a hotwife’s pussy is through her hubby’s mouth and throat - even if he thinks he’s straight and not a cuckold.

It’s hard to snear with jealousy or have a look of envy when your lips are stretched and your mouth is stuffed while being face fucked by a gifted stud with a massively hung, rock-hard cock.

Bulls should know that one of the fastest and hottest ways to a hotwife’s pussy is through her hubby’s mouth and throat - even if he thinks he’s straight and not a cuckold.
I agree, when we met our 'bull' 4 years ago, he said he was open to try new things, but had never had sex with another man before. On the very first time they fucked, I got onto my knees and sucked his cock in front of my wife, he immediately understood, the power exchange and how much I enjoyed it. Him being open to me pleasuring is probably what got him a second date, and many more since. He figured, make the cuck happy and he'll make sure his wife will want to come back for more. He genuinely loves having his cock sucked/ ass rimmed from me, but its more for the power exchange/ dominance/ alpha-beta element. I have offered to drop by his place on many occassions to suck his cock, but he has admitted it only really turns him on, if its in front of my wife where I become submissive to his wants and needs.

I agree, when we met our 'bull' 4 years ago, he said he was open to try new things, but had never had sex with another man before. On the very first time they fucked, I got onto my knees and sucked his cock in front of my wife, he immediately understood, the power exchange and how much I enjoyed it. Him being open to me pleasuring is probably what got him a second date, and many more since. He figured, make the cuck happy and he'll make sure his wife will want to come back for more. He genuinely loves having his cock sucked/ ass rimmed from me, but its more for the power exchange/ dominance/ alpha-beta element. I have offered to drop by his place on many occassions to suck his cock, but he has admitted it only really turns him on, if its in front of my wife where I become submissive to his wants and needs.

That’s right, kneel before the might of the pharaohs in front of your lily white queen. That way the white woman knows who the real master is.

Can there be more of you

Back