Straight Black men who love hubby orally servicing them

Nothing better than serving a bbc with your tongue, mouth, throat, and the best of the best is my big round (firm) ass.

Thanks for the likes Hawkeye & Dakotdik (I can't look at your profile but still appreciated) feel free to friend me, I'm a nice guy.
And Thanks Bill!

It took me years of begging by multiple couples it but once I finally allowed a cuckold to suck my cock it blew my mind. I will never forget the first time this happened. This cuckold was a particularly jealous husband. This added to the thrill of having him suck my cock because I was sensually kissing his wife at the time. The sight of him looking up at us kissing as he enthusiastically sucked me was intensely satisfying.

After that I no longer saw the point in describing myself as straight on swinging websites. I wanted couples to know that there was the potential of having fun that genuinely felt like a cuckold experience.

We have struggled finding many black men interested in this. Perhaps it's just our area, but virtually all the bulls we are interested in have not been open to m2m contact...

An all too common tale and in part why Club Biversity was born. I did once host a small interracial get together. Invitations were sent exclusively to bi-curious black men, cuckold couples and bi couples. Everyone had an amazing night so this time I'm doing it on a grander scale.

Saturday August 25th is a date that I am really looking forward to ;-)

It took me years of begging by multiple couples it but once I finally allowed a cuckold to suck my cock it blew my mind. I will never forget the first time this happened. This cuckold was a particularly jealous husband. This added to the thrill of having him suck my cock because I was sensually kissing his wife at the time. The sight of him looking up at us kissing as he enthusiastically sucked me was intensely satisfying.

After that I no longer saw the point in describing myself as straight on swinging websites. I wanted couples to know that there was the potential of having fun that genuinely felt like a cuckold experience.

Dude - exactly, just enjoy - it's a spectrum for all of us. I like all sexes but love to serve a bbc haha. maybe I'm more to one side on that spectrum

Since going black, several black men who considered themselves straight enthusiastically had hubby rim them while they fucked me and had hubby sucked their cock. One guy fucked hubby saying he didn't care whose ass he got, he loved anal sex.

Just curious for the straight black guys who like this. Is it the power/submission aspect or something else?

I have never experience that kind of pleasure before but if other people did more power to you all :blackheart:

If a man allows another man to suck his dick (or vice versa), that man is NOT straight. Period. If a man fucks another man, he is also not straight. Now Im not shaming or talking negative towards gay/bi men, to each their own. But I don't see the point in being in denial about it.

Since going black, several black men who considered themselves straight enthusiastically had hubby rim them while they fucked me and had hubby sucked their cock. One guy fucked hubby saying he didn't care whose ass he got, he loved anal sex.

Just curious for the straight black guys who like this. Is it the power/submission aspect or something else?

Straight BLACK MEN will turn white boys into COCK-SUCKERS, and jam BLACK COCK in our lilly white bottoms, banging-us-out and we'll get BLACKED RAW!!! The reason is that BLACK MEN see white boys as we are... just another type of white bitch that needs to get BLACKED!!!

Sexual orientation is about attraction. When the masculine seeks masculine, or when the feminine seeks feminine that is "gay." When the MASCULINE is attracted to the FEMINININE, that is "straight." The logical flaw in your analysis of this... is that there is nothing masculine about white bois, we are intrinsically feminine, ESPECIALLY compared to BLACK MEN, that's why whenever we are left alone with BLACK MEN... they make us COCK-SUCKERS, and we get BLACKED RAW!!!

White women everywhere have overwhelmingly chosen BLACK MEN! BLACK MEN have chosen white women! Chastity is no fun for anyone. Femininization is the only viable future for ALL white boys!!! BLACK MEN have made women out of us, and we LOVE it!!!

If a man allows another man to suck his dick (or vice versa), that man is NOT straight. Period. If a man fucks another man, he is also not straight. Now Im not shaming or talking negative towards gay/bi men, to each their own. But I don't see the point in being in denial about it.
NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! A POWERFUL BLACK MAN CAN HAVE HE COCK SUCKED OR FUCK WHATEVER HOLE HE SO CHOOSES AND IN NO WAY DOSE THAT CHANGE HIS STRAIGHTNESS BY EXERTING MAXIMUM SEXUAL POWER OVER SOMBODY AS HE MAY BE REALLY HORNY AND YOU ARE THE ONLY FUCKABLE HOLE AT THE MOMENT AND HE WANTS TO NUT !

Straight BLACK MEN will turn white boys into COCK-SUCKERS, and jam BLACK COCK in our lilly white bottoms, banging-us-out and we'll get BLACKED RAW!!! The reason is that BLACK MEN see white boys as we are... just another type of white bitch that needs to get BLACKED!!!

Sexual orientation is about attraction. When the masculine seeks masculine, or when the feminine seeks feminine that is "gay." When the MASCULINE is attracted to the FEMINININE, that is "straight." The logical flaw in your analysis of this... is that there is nothing masculine about white bois, we are intrinsically feminine, ESPECIALLY compared to BLACK MEN, that's why whenever we are left alone with BLACK MEN... they make us COCK-SUCKERS, and we get BLACKED RAW!!!

White women everywhere have overwhelmingly chosen BLACK MEN! BLACK MEN have chosen white women! Chastity is no fun for anyone. Femininization is the only viable future for ALL white boys!!! BLACK MEN have made women out of us, and we LOVE it!!!
Couldn’t agree more !!

NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! A POWERFUL BLACK MAN CAN HAVE HE COCK SUCKED OR FUCK WHATEVER HOLE HE SO CHOOSES AND IN NO WAY DOSE THAT CHANGE HIS STRAIGHTNESS BY EXERTING MAXIMUM SEXUAL POWER OVER SOMBODY AS HE MAY BE REALLY HORNY AND YOU ARE THE ONLY FUCKABLE HOLE AT THE MOMENT AND HE WANTS TO NUT !
According to whom??? Are you a black man or just another fantasizing white guy? Probably the latter. I said what I said and stand by it. I guarantee that majority of black men will agree with me. Actually probably majority of men in general.

When masculine energy seeks feminine energy the. The feminine energy will get fucked.

Back