Cuck hubby entered into Drag queen competition!

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I recently dressed my cuck hubby in his best lingerie and took him down to the local drag queen ametuer night, at one of our more "liberal" clubs. As we entered the parking lot, I told him I had entered him into the am-drag queen competition, and that he was expected to do his very best sexy walk and parade his cute little ass for the judges and audience. I think he nearly died when I told him, but under threat of being abused and denied by my several of my bulls, who were going to meet us there, he decided to go through with it, besides when I checked his little caged pee pee, it was straining to explode through its metal restraints!

Hub is very passable when he is made up, and he has his heels and stockings on, and a short dress or skirt, and is make up adorned. He did as was expected and came in second in the end. As punishment (for coming second) I made sure that my bulls and any of the other hung black men or black drag queens were given free blow jobs at the back of the stage area, which was much appreciated by those who took up the offer. I think we counted 9 who came back stage with us, and his cucky face was well covered in thick ropes of white, black cum. he did look the complete slut with it dripping off his chin and cute pink dress!

Afterwards, my bulls and I took him home and put his mouth to good use again, as my bulls filled my hungry cunny up, and cuck hub was employed cleaning up me and my bulls cocks. He was in a right mess by the end of the night, but I know he enjoyed it, and has said he would do all over again...which in due course he will!

Have any other hot wives here had their cuck hubbies to a drag night or strip club and had them provide cucky services to passing "stranger" cocks? I'm always looking for new ways to entertain and put cuck boi to good use, suggestions are always welcome!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I recently dressed dressed my cuck hubby in his best lingerie and took him down to the local drag queen ametuer night, at one of our more "liberal" clubs. As we entered the parking lot, I told him I had entered him into the am-drag queen competition, and that he was expected to do his very best sexy walk and parade his cute little ass for the judges and audience. I think he nearly died when I told him, but under threat of being abused and denied by my several of my bulls, who were going to meet us there, he decided to go through with it, besides when I checked his little caged pee pee, it was straining to explode through its metal restraints!

Hub is very passable when he is made up, and he has his heels and stockings on, and a short dress or skirt, and is make up adorned. He did as was expected and came in second in the end. As punishment (for coming second) I made sure that my bulls and any of the other hung black men or black drag queens were given free blow jobs at the back of the stage area, which was much appreciated by those who took up the offer. I think we counted 9 who came back stage with us, and his cucky face was well covered in thick ropes of white, black cum. he did look the complete slut with it dripping off his chin and cute pink dress!

Afterwards, my bulls and I took him home and put his mouth to good use again, as my bulls filled my hungry cunny up, and cuck hub was employed cleaning up me and my bulls cocks. He was in a right mess by the end of the night, but I know he enjoyed it, and has said he would do all over again...which in due course he will!

Have any other hot wives here had their cuck hubbies to a drag night or strip club and had them provide cucky services to passing "stranger" cocks? I'm always looking for new ways to entertain and put cuck boi to good use, suggestions are always welcome!

pictures? please.

I wish I would've been dressing when I was with my ex, she just started me with the dildo training but so wish she could see me feminized. Would love to be entered into a context dressed sexy and slutty! I go out to a showgirls trans club and love it. Just wish there were more black men to take me home.

I wish I would've been dressing when I was with my ex, she just started me with the dildo training but so wish she could see me feminized. Would love to be entered into a context dressed sexy and slutty! I go out to a showgirls trans club and love it. Just wish there were more black men to take me home.
Do you dress up now? Are you used regularly by bulls now?

I used to frequent Cesar's in Toledo until it closed..always in fem..and Gigi's in Detroit. 😍

Hi Everyone,

I recently dressed my cuck hubby in his best lingerie and took him down to the local drag queen ametuer night, at one of our more "liberal" clubs. As we entered the parking lot, I told him I had entered him into the am-drag queen competition, and that he was expected to do his very best sexy walk and parade his cute little ass for the judges and audience. I think he nearly died when I told him, but under threat of being abused and denied by my several of my bulls, who were going to meet us there, he decided to go through with it, besides when I checked his little caged pee pee, it was straining to explode through its metal restraints!

OMG I love this!!

Hi Everyone,

do you have any pictures of him?

Hi Everyone,

Wow! Jasmine, you are such a sexy lady!! What you did for your cuck hubby here is about the filthieat, dirtiest, nastiest, and beautiful experience a sub white male could wish for 😍
Where do you guys live? I wanna move there!

Hi Everyone,

Wicked and sexy ❤️❤️❤️

for halloween, I dressed up as a women for the first time. even shaved my facial hair. I got 1st place custom. I was a pretty woman, but I still got 3 guys to go to the back with me and do as they wished. it was a great night. wife got to be with 2 of her 3 favorite BBC's and the night she met her current boy friend that comes once or twice a week to visit.

Hi Everyone,

Wish i could experience that 💋

Back