Straight Black men who love hubby orally servicing them

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by BethLuvsBBConly, Oct 14, 2016.

1. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Since going black, several black men who considered themselves straight enthusiastically had hubby rim them while they fucked me and had hubby sucked their cock. One guy fucked hubby saying he didn't care whose ass he got, he loved anal sex.

Just curious for the straight black guys who like this. Is it the power/submission aspect or something else?

2. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    just horny bull who need to get off ,inbox me u guys. The question is did u guy's enjoy the sex and was he good

BiGuyUK-luvsBBC likes this.
  3. Jonlikestoes

Jonlikestoes Active Member

US
    This is a long standing fantasy of mine
    I have owned several white sluts . I want a couple . Both to admire and worship my cock . If I want hubby to suck me off that is what it is . I love getting my asshole licked makes my cock jump uncontrollably . I wAnt to be deep inside wife and him licking my ass . What an orgasm we both will have

4. Jonlikestoes

Jonlikestoes Active Member

US
    It all looks the same in the dark . When in heated passion pussy has no face only lips and a hard dick has no conscious

5. cornutocornuta

cornutocornuta Well-Known Member

Portugal
    From hubby cuckold. I agree with Jonlikestoes. It's not only the wife who admire the Bull. A real Bull is interested by couples IF both are excited by him. Wife naturly, but husband too. I'm hard when my wife's BBC naked. It's normal for me to be hard. He like that. He can compare me. He win each time. My wife just touch him, just kiss him...
    The first time he make love to my wife in front of me, he invited a bi man for me. The deal was I was fucked by a man while they make love. Finally...the bi man fuck with my wife (with condom). No problem. While wife and man fucked, my wife's Man ask me to lick his asshole. It was the first time of my life I do that. I found this natural, and a way to show him my submission (just before wife and other man fuck, he had ejaculated in her pussy, showing me, showing to the other man he was THE MAN). He masturbated me to make me enjoy.
    I suck and lick his BBC. I eat his cum from pussy wife or when he make love with her. Sometimes he comes out of her pussy and alternately squirts in her pussy and in my mouth.

6. tstud

US
    Yes" bout total control of the cuckold and wife( ownership) both body

7. cornutocornuta

cornutocornuta Well-Known Member

Portugal
    The cuckold is necessary to the Bull. An intelligent bull, therefore perverse, uses the physical weaknesses of the husband. The bull will fuck the husband if he is hard for him. To show him and show the woman that he is superior. Doing that he also frees the woman from taking care of her husband. The bull must be concerned to excite the husband. It begins when you undress. The husband need be hard, the woman wet...

8. Ranger2seveBBC

Ranger2seveBBC Member

US
    I have let me wife bull use my ass and had me suck his BBC and cleaned his cock once his used it on my wife.
    I enjoy tasting his precum and nuts as well

9. tstud

US
    Good boy, you're a true cuckold husband- keep your black bull happy and satisfy- next in line me Inbox your email share "

jane mintu likes this.
  10. Ranger2seveBBC

Ranger2seveBBC Member

US
    knowing that his BBC is stretching my wife pussy ass and she is totally enjoying every thick blk inch is real turn on.
    as well as knowing his blk seed deep inside her holes and nothing I can do or she can do except taking it all

jane mintu and tstud like this.
  11. Ranger2seveBBC

Ranger2seveBBC Member

US
    imagined BBC like this one its a work of total art and service

Attached Files:

12. tstud

US
    U like get you're ass inbox - with a wife photos

jane mintu likes this.
  13. tstud

US
    Inbox- guy now

jane mintu likes this.
  14. Ranger2seveBBC

Ranger2seveBBC Member

US
    yes love to have my ass used

Scratch and jane mintu like this.
  15. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    we have never met a bbc, straight or bi. that had ever turn down a blow job from my husband ,, they all love it

Littlescottyboy, wm36 and jane mintu like this.
  16. MrLon

MrLon New Member

since my then girlfriend first got me into be a cuckold i just grown so into it, i often want a black boyfriend of my own and forget about women, I find myself using the women i date as a way of getting black men these days

17. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I my need to do that some day but right now the can not get all the bbc she need they days so I get to used her right now

jane mintu likes this.
  18. RoHo

RoHo Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    After hearing over and over about how much better he is at sucking dick I really sort of stopped trying...

maddystyles23 and jane mintu like this.
  19. Khrises4u

Khrises4u Well-Known Member

US
    We have struggled finding many black men interested in this. Perhaps it's just our area, but virtually all the bulls we are interested in have not been open to m2m contact...

jane mintu and VaHoser like this.