Story Time

batman69

Couple
So basically one time this Chinese hot wife, fuckin beautiful! Texted me to come and buy something I posted on Facebook. She came up to my apartment when I alone. She wore a dress that is literally hallow! Hinted down for me to fuck her! I took videos of her under panties. She received a call and had to go but before she went I pretended that I accidently tripped and held on her for a while and grinded on her. She felt my dick then grabbed it with her hand and squeezed it twice and went!

Imma fuck her like there is no tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20190811_180553.mov
    16.9 MB
So basically one time this Chinese hot wife, fuckin beautiful! Texted me to come and buy something I posted on Facebook. She came up to my apartment when I alone. She wore a dress that is literally hallow! Hinted down for me to fuck her! I took videos of her under panties. She received a call and had to go but before she went I pretended that I accidently tripped and held on her for a while and grinded on her. She felt my dick then grabbed it with her hand and squeezed it twice and went!

She late send you her nudes?

could be mine - always busy ;) but unfortunately it was not my wife .
keep going - good luck .

Stretching and filling up a hot Asian wife is a special treat. It takes alot of patience but once they are taking it like a champ they will be begging for that creamy filling like no other!♠️

Back