stories..

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Ashley Jenkins, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Ashley Jenkins

Ashley Jenkins Member

ok, so I enjoy creative writing, but i dont have an english class this semester, so, i was thinking maybe I could write something people actually wanted to read.. so I turn to all of you.. throw down some simple ideas or character or plot points youd like to see in a short story.. of course having to do with IR relations. I'll post the finish product when im done with it. sound good?

2. Young&ThickBBC

Young&ThickBBC New Member

Sounds great! Would love to read about a daughter catching her mother cheating on her father with a BBC and in turns she comes to love BBC somehow.

S & j likes this.
  3. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I suppose you could expand on the cuckolding element by having it turn out that the father is aware of his Wife's infidelity and either have him participate in some manner or just be a passive cuckold.

4. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    How about a story involving me and you;)

5. deathproof

deathproof Member

Oh please, please, please, would u write a story that id like to read, pretty please with cherry on top. It would be about my ex gf and me, if u would id give u all the details, please, please, please, please :)

6. Luukkin2pleez

Luukkin2pleez New Member

Daughter convincing mom after mom tells daughter of fathers infidelity and small endowment

7. wit

wit Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    A white wife whose best friend starts to date a black adonis, enraging her Lebanese family.She invites her older and younger sisters over to hear the best friend discuss his qualities: tall, built, and with a cock all four agree is much longer, thicker and just better and any of their bf/husband's. Her husband, watching football in the bedroom, overhears and is captivated as he listen to the graphic conversation. All discuss, starting w/ his sweet wife give graphic details about the white dick in their life. The length--which he finds all have measured hard and soft. The girth, and how it compares to dildos and the best friend's BBC: A beercan versus a mini-maglight. How husbans's is straight but hangs to left, while older sis's hubby curves to right. On and on as the three sisters are regaled by the tales interracial lovemaking...

Young&ThickBBC likes this.
  8. mister cuckold

mister cuckold Member

story about two white sisters sharing the same black man

9. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
  10. jondo

jondo Well-Known Member

can I ask for a story as well ?