stories..

ok, so I enjoy creative writing, but i dont have an english class this semester, so, i was thinking maybe I could write something people actually wanted to read.. so I turn to all of you.. throw down some simple ideas or character or plot points youd like to see in a short story.. of course having to do with IR relations. I'll post the finish product when im done with it. sound good?

Sounds great! Would love to read about a ******* catching her mom cheating on her ******* with a BBC and in turns she comes to love BBC somehow.

I suppose you could expand on the cuckolding element by having it turn out that the ******* is aware of his Wife's infidelity and either have him participate in some manner or just be a passive cuckold.

ok, so I enjoy creative writing, but i dont have an english class this semester, so, i was thinking maybe I could write something people actually wanted to read.. so I turn to all of you.. throw down some simple ideas or character or plot points youd like to see in a short story.. of course having to do with IR relations. I'll post the finish product when im done with it. sound good?
Oh please, please, please, would u write a story that id like to read, pretty please with cherry on top. It would be about my ex gf and me, if u would id give u all the details, please, please, please, please :)

A white wife whose best friend starts to date a black adonis, enraging her Lebanese family.She invites her older and younger sisters over to hear the best friend discuss his qualities: tall, built, and with a cock all four agree is much longer, thicker and just better and any of their bf/husband's. Her husband, watching football in the bedroom, overhears and is captivated as he listen to the graphic conversation. All discuss, starting w/ his sweet wife give graphic details about the white dick in their life. The length--which he finds all have measured hard and soft. The girth, and how it compares to dildos and the best friend's BBC: A beercan versus a mini-maglight. How husbans's is straight but hangs to left, while older sis's hubby curves to right. On and on as the three sisters are regaled by the tales interracial lovemaking...

can I ask for a story as well ?

Back