Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hi,

Today is a pretty important milestone for my husband and I. Almost three years ago, on Dec 28, 2018, we started posting pictures in this thread (page 51) and today we are posting our 1,000th narrative! WOW!

When we first started, we thought it would be just a few, maybe 25 - 50. But my husband just kept cranking them out, and people kept 'Liking' and 'Loving' them that we just never stopped. Rest assured, we don't intend on stopping any time soon!

Thanks to all of you who have followed us for all this time, and thanks to those of you who've just discovered this thread! We sincerely appreciate your support and encouragement!

Please, take care and remember to play nice!

Rob and Donna

View attachment 4554113
Thank you so much for all those pics.
I realy like them.

I remember this picture. KarenKay posted it in 2005 and wrote is was taken by the woman's husband. He sweettalked her to have a steady black boyfriend. They point of no condom was far behind them, he wrote, and look how she's happy.
Thanks for the background! Interesting!

Donna

I remember this picture. KarenKay posted it in 2005 and wrote is was taken by the woman's husband. He sweettalked her to have a steady black boyfriend. They point of no condom was far behind them, he wrote, and look how she's happy.
Wow! We‘ve enjoyed Karen Kay’s stories in Literotica- is that really her?

Wow! We‘ve enjoyed Karen Kay’s stories in Literotica- is that really her?
That woman is not Karen, if I remember right, her name is Lauren.

Karen had a site KarenKayOnline or something, and she collected true stories and videos about hotwives' cuckolding experience.

Couple goals. You always shared the most intimate moments of their life together, and you watched in awe at their coupling. You sensed what was about to come when her black lover's thrusts rapidly lost their natural pace and became more urgent.

Seconds later, he threw his head back and his loud groan filled the room as he emptied himself in her.

Fascinating, her stare was riveted to you, and you was struck by the thought she was eternally faithful to you. She looked at her love when her black lover was filling her with his seed. God, your love for her was bursting your heart!

Last edited:
Couple goals. You always shared the most intimate moments of their life together, and you watched in awe at their coupling. You sensed what was about to come when her black lover's thrusts rapidly lost their natural pace and became more urgent.

Seconds later, he threw his head back and his load groan filled the room as he emptied himself in her.

Fascinating, her stare was riveted to you, and you was struck by the thought she was eternally faithful to you. She looked at her love when her black lover was filling her with his seed. God, your love for her was bursting your heart!
You nailed it.

Back