Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
You know, being really honest here, that is kind of our goal. By showing realistic situations, what a woman would REALLY say, and what a husband would REALLY ask, or vice-versa, is the intent of these postings. If even one woman decided to give it a try after reviewing a few of our posts, then we'll consider it a job well done!

This is exactly why we don't show humiliation, pain, ****** situations or anything where the woman is placed in a position where she feels ****** to do something. Everything is consensual and everything is desired by at least her. She is the one who decides what goes inside her body, no one else. If she loves it, great! If not, well at least she gave it a go!

She is not a 'Whore.' She is not a 'Slut.' She is your wife, your best friend, the person who the husband should respect and embrace her wants, needs and desires. Only if she wants to call herself those terms are they acceptable.

Sorry about going off there, but it's how we feel. And we sincerely hope that others respect that opinion and regard their wives in the same light.

Off my soapbox now.

Hugs to you.

Donna

and warm hugs to you Donna, that was excellently said. Toe-dipping first,
then the woman's clothes come off as she smiles and her Black lover smiles with her

I'm beginning to wonder more and more about the theme of this series is -- or rather, what's sparking it, it's relevance to the upcoming New Year...could it be that 9 months of un-natural abstinence caused by the pandemic is facilitating an atmosphere of "let's create and huddle up in our own sex bubbles?"

..or am I once again over-thinking things?

(...and speaking of over thinking...I have long since accepted my fate but when you say I'm a man after your own heart, I want to remind you that for me - along with lots of other men - your heart is by no means all of what we're not secretly after...just sayin';)) (I can see Rob over in the corner grinning his ass off...not to mention any "Tyrones" that might be lurking around!)

You know, being really honest here, that is kind of our goal. By showing realistic situations, what a woman would REALLY say, and what a husband would REALLY ask, or vice-versa, is the intent of these postings. If even one woman decided to give it a try after reviewing a few of our posts, then we'll consider it a job well done!

This is exactly why we don't show humiliation, pain, ****** situations or anything where the woman is placed in a position where she feels ****** to do something. Everything is consensual and everything is desired by at least her. She is the one who decides what goes inside her body, no one else. If she loves it, great! If not, well at least she gave it a go!

She is not a 'Whore.' She is not a 'Slut.' She is your wife, your best friend, the person who the husband should respect and embrace her wants, needs and desires. Only if she wants to call herself those terms are they acceptable.

Sorry about going off there, but it's how we feel. And we sincerely hope that others respect that opinion and regard their wives in the same light.

Off my soapbox now.

Hugs to you.

Donna
Rob and your other men are just so damn lucky! Thank them for the pleasure you and they have given us too.

I'm beginning to wonder more and more about the theme of this series is -- or rather, what's sparking it, it's relevance to the upcoming New Year...could it be that 9 months of un-natural abstinence caused by the pandemic is facilitating an atmosphere of "let's create and huddle up in our own sex bubbles?"

..or am I once again over-thinking things?

(...and speaking of over thinking...I have long since accepted my fate but when you say I'm a man after your own heart, I want to remind you that for me - along with lots of other men - your heart is by no means all of what we're not secretly after...just sayin';)) (I can see Rob over in the corner grinning his ass off...not to mention any "Tyrones" that might be lurking around!)
Yeah, you're over thinking it! And I was using 'heart' because it's 'the polite thing to say' I know what you're after, and it's quite a bit lower than my heart!

Grins (flattered - and yes, Rob did get a chuckle out of your comments!)

Back