Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
@Dblinsey - I-I-I don't know what to say. Seeing yesterday's and today's stories back-to-back, I'm like "Damn!! I knew about curbside pickup, but delivery, too??!!" I've had references, I've even had a mom set me up with her *******, but to actually bring friends over for me to have fun with?? Naked, on their knees, mouths agape and ready?? Please tell me what I'm doing wrong -- or is it that I'm not in Florida where the sun truly shines brightly. As Bootsie Collins once sang, "where oh Where is my (bringing naked, ready-to-fuck white women to me) Leading Lady?" (OK, so I added a few words to the lyric, you get my point...)

(Which begs the question: Donna, do you have any 'friends' like these up in Baltimore?)

@Dblinsey - I-I-I don't know what to say. Seeing yesterday's and today's stories back-to-back, I'm like "Damn!! I knew about curbside pickup, but delivery, too??!!" I've had references, I've even had a mom set me up with her *******, but to actually bring friends over for me to have fun with?? Naked, on their knees, mouths agape and ready?? Please tell me what I'm doing wrong -- or is it that I'm not in Florida where the sun truly shines brightly. As Bootsie Collins once sang, "where oh Where is my (bringing naked, ready-to-fuck white women to me) Leading Lady?" (OK, so I added a few words to the lyric, you get my point...)

(Which begs the question: Donna, do you have any 'friends' like these up in Baltimore?)
Rob (my husband) who writes the majority of these pics, has a very vivid imagination!

No, I don't share, and no, I don't have a stable of willing women ringing my doorbell. And just to give you even more anticipation, I have a lot more lined up in this story thread! Really do hope you continue to enjoy them!

Hugs (as always)

Donna

Rob (my husband) who writes the majority of these pics, has a very vivid imagination!

No, I don't share, and no, I don't have a stable of willing women ringing my doorbell. And just to give you even more anticipation, I have a lot more lined up in this story thread! Really do hope you continue to enjoy them!

Hugs (as always)

Donna
Got my popcorn ready!!

Hugs (as always)

Donna

you may not need willing women ringing your doorbell for advice.

maybe a wife, dipping her toes into the idea of interracial sex, will read your posts and turn to her
hubby and say, “that made me so wet. I want to try. Will you help me find a Black man dear?”

you may not need willing women ringing your doorbell for advice.

maybe a wife, dipping her toes into the idea of interracial sex, will read your posts and turn to her
hubby and say, “that made me so wet. I want to try. Will you help me find a Black man dear?”
You know, being really honest here, that is kind of our goal. By showing realistic situations, what a woman would REALLY say, and what a husband would REALLY ask, or vice-versa, is the intent of these postings. If even one woman decided to give it a try after reviewing a few of our posts, then we'll consider it a job well done!

This is exactly why we don't show humiliation, pain, ****** situations or anything where the woman is placed in a position where she feels ****** to do something. Everything is consensual and everything is desired by at least her. She is the one who decides what goes inside her body, no one else. If she loves it, great! If not, well at least she gave it a go!

She is not a 'Whore.' She is not a 'Slut.' She is your wife, your best friend, the person who the husband should respect and embrace her wants, needs and desires. Only if she wants to call herself those terms are they acceptable.

Sorry about going off there, but it's how we feel. And we sincerely hope that others respect that opinion and regard their wives in the same light.

Off my soapbox now.

Hugs to you.

Donna

Back