Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hi,

First, thanks to everyone who has 'Liked,' 'Loved,' and/or commented to our posts. I can tell you beyond a doubt that we appreciate each and every one of them.

Also, the captioned pic above is our 700th posting. Yup, we've posted 700 of these puppies and, like I mentioned above, really do enjoy all the comments. If you want (and have the time) go back to about page 55 in this thread, it's were we started posting. We're now on page 219!

Finally, hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. This is a time of reflection, yet a time of new hope for the coming year. Both Rob and I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday with those they care about (yes, we're spending it with family, so arrest us!) and all your dreams come true in the New Year.

Rob and Teri
To the First Couple of B2W - thnx for the entertaining, dick-hardening, always stimulating and on point stories, combining the visual with the behind the scenes. I haven't seen all 700, but then again I haven't eaten every sweet potato pie made either but I know I love 'em. Merry Christmas, you two!!

To the First Couple of B2W - thnx for the entertaining, dick-hardening, always stimulating and on point stories, combining the visual with the behind the scenes. I haven't seen all 700, but then again I haven't eaten every sweet potato pie made either but I know I love 'em. Merry Christmas, you two!!
Thank you! Thank you for your wonderful reference to us being 'The First Couple' - Very flattered!

And also, something else I know about you - sweet potato pie isn't the only pie you like... And you haven't eaten them all either!

:mstickle:

Donna

"Spaded"...I like that!
I heard the term somewhere (probably in this forum) and for some reason, it 'clicked' - it seemed somehow more appropriate that 'Blacked' and it goes with the idea of Queen of Spades. I.e. to be a 'Queen of Spades' she needs to be 'Spaded'

I donno - except we tend now to prefer the term much better than simply 'Blacked'

Glad you liked it! As you can tell, so do we!

I heard the term somewhere (probably in this forum) and for some reason, it 'clicked' - it seemed somehow more appropriate that 'Blacked' and it goes with the idea of Queen of Spades. I.e. to be a 'Queen of Spades' she needs to be 'Spaded'

I donno - except we tend now to prefer the term much better than simply 'Blacked'

Glad you liked it! As you can tell, so do we!
And, as usual, your logic is spot on!

Thnx, Donna!

Back