Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
"NO!.. How could you say that" ... she said, with tears in her eyes.. "Oh. Babe, I am so sorry, I thought that you might like to spend the the first evening with your new lover alone, so you can get to know him". 'No! .. I want him, and I love the the men you find me, they are always so perfect, but I do this for you, because I know you love to watch!" ... Soon, as you reassured her and helped get her ready, you saw the look of naughty sexual excitement return to her face, and her wicked sexy smile. A little later, you gently held her head, and brushed her cheek as her new lover slowly inserted his cock into her wet pussy, and as he slowly stretched her, you knew this would be the long term lover you were looking for.

Had a moment like this. A bull had spent the night since my husband would not be home until the next morning. We woke up and started having sex before I had to get ready for work. After sex I went to the kitchen to get a ******* and my husband was watching TV in the living room. I asked when he got home and he told me it was about the moment I was begging to be knocked up.

Had a moment like this. A bull had spent the night since my husband would not be home until the next morning. We woke up and started having sex before I had to get ready for work. After sex I went to the kitchen to get a ******* and my husband was watching TV in the living room. I asked when he got home and he told me it was about the moment I was begging to be knocked up.
good thing he was good about it

Back