Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I know from an earlier comment that your profile pic is not you but may represent your favorite position?
So when the Black man in the room with you says to you, "assume the position!" that's you.
amirite?
The profile pic is me. It's the only pic my hubby will allow to be posted. I think you got confused with some other poster.

To answer your question though, yes, it is my favorite position! And yes, but he normally tells me (if he says anything) is simply telling me to 'Present myself' We both know what position I'll assume.

Also, when he doesn't say anything, this is the position I normally assume. Sometimes, I'm on all fours (arms straight down from my shoulders) or sometimes, I'm in this position with my chest on the bed. It all depends. But 90 percent of the time, I'm totally nude when I'm with him.

It was a funny day. Great guy. Donna, i love your captions !
You guys are fabulously sexy!! Here's a short story and Donna inspired me to write..

I had been drawn off of the path by a faint cry and moan, and walked slowly through the long grass to the edge of the small clearing, It took me a few seconds to process what I was seeing but my cock was already getting hard by what I was seeing .., .. a white man lying on a blanket, on his side, his back to me .. watching, quietly, a white woman, perfectly naked, beautiful white flesh, sitting on a black man, riding him, grinding her pussy down hard on his cock, and she was starting to cum!! Then suddenly, he moaned out loud and rises up to her, she throws her arms around him and buries her head in his shoulder.. a faint "yes", "yes", drifted across the clearing as she lifts her legs to bury his cock as deep into her pussy as possible, ..he moaned and grasped her beautiful trembling body, pulling her down tighter.. Then, my cock now harder than it had been in a long time, I truly realized what I was watching .. the naked man on the blanket... he was watching then both orgasm! .. he was watching another man cum deep inside his wife's pussy.

View attachment 3762764

Hi guys, hope you like the above pic!

Hey, tomorrow I'll be starting a short 'thread' of pics. It's only three, but they tell kind of a story. Hope you like it!

Hugs and Kisses

Donna
This not her first BBC but he the biggest she has had, so far. You knew she wants all of him inside her when she she started to push back against him. You noticed his BBC was becoming shiny to the depth he was inside her when he pulled back and she moaned as started forward again going deeper with each stroke.

View attachment 3762764

Hi guys, hope you like the above pic!

Hey, tomorrow I'll be starting a short 'thread' of pics. It's only three, but they tell kind of a story. Hope you like it!

Hugs and Kisses

Donna
You opened the picture on your phone.. and was first horrified then extremely turned on .. she had promised that you were the only man who had, or would ever have her ass. yet here was the moment... the very moment her new lover was inserting his cock into her tight ring .. the very moment he gripped her ass cheeks, pressed his glands to her little rose bud, applied pressure and and her body yielded... you gasped at the length and thickness that he would slowly fit inside her .. the size of his balls that would ultimately provide the cum that he would shot deep inside her.

Last edited:

I did the same thing with my wife.. except I used my tongue.

"Promise me"
"Promise you what?, I'm so close, baby"
"Promise me"
"oh no, I cant, I couldn't, how many times, you are the only man for me"
"Promise me"
"oh, I'm so close, don't, don't, no, no.. leave it there.. I'm so close.. yours is the only cock I want inside me, please, please"
"Promise me"
"Don't take it away, please, please, I'm so close.. I could never... I could never hurt you baby, my pussy is for you, only you"
"Promise me"
"oh god, I'm so close, Please, I couldn't....no, no, let me cum"
"Promise me"
"Ok... I'll suck his cock.... his lovely cock."
"Promise me"
"I'm so close, no, no, put it back, I'll suck his cock, what more do you ..."
"Promise me"....
"No, no, leave it there, please... your cock, I want your cock.....his cock, his cock, I'll suck his raging cock for you...I'll make him hard in front of you.. I promise."
"Promise me...."
"Please, please, I'll suck his glands and make his veins throb for you... no, no, don't take it away...make me cum, please"
"Promise me"
"aaaarhhhhhh, yes, yes, I will , I will, no, no, put it back...please, he can slide his thick cock into me, deep into me, stretch me... while you watch"
"Promise me"
"aaaarrrhhhh, aarrrhhhh ..no, no, please , please, please .. make me cum, make me cum, .. I want to feel his balls up against my cheeks, I want you to see me stretched around his thick cock, his lovely thick cock, I want to make him moan inside me.. please, please, .what more do you want, no, no, put it back, please, I'm there..... I'm there, put it back"
"Promise me"
"aaarrrhhhhh... yes, yes, he can cum in my pussy.... he can cum in my pussy....please, please"
"Promise me",
"I'm too close, please, please, no, don't make me promise,....please not that... please don't make me promise that, please bring me off, bring me off..., please.."
Promise me"
"aaaarrrggghhhh, yes, yes, ... I promise, I promise, I promise" ....no, no. no... don't make me say it .... no, yes, yes, put it back, and I will, I will, I promise, I promise, put it back...I promise to tell him to cum in my pussy, I promise to tell him to cum inside me, I promise to tell him I want to feel him empty his balls inside me, I promise, I promise .
"Promise me"
.. . aaaarrrrrhh, yeessss, yessss.. I want to feel him cum inside me, I really do, I do, I want to feel him throb, deep, deep inside me, I want to feel his cum inside me, ........ I promise, I promise, I promise....aaaaaaaarrrrhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuucckkkkkk I'mmmmm cummmmmiiinnnnggggg!"

I did the same thing with my wife.. except I used my tongue.

"Promise me"
"Promise you what?, I'm so close, baby"
"Promise me"
"oh no, I cant, I couldn't, how many times, you are the only man for me"
"Promise me"
"oh, I'm so close, don't, don't, no, no.. leave it there.. I'm so close.. yours is the only cock I want inside me, please, please"
"Promise me"
"Don't take it away, please, please, I'm so close.. I could never... I could never hurt you baby, my pussy is for you, only you"
"Promise me"
"oh god, I'm so close, Please, I couldn't....no, no, let me cum"
"Promise me"
"Ok... I'll suck his cock.... his lovely cock."
"Promise me"
"I'm so close, no, no, put it back, I'll suck his cock, what more do you ..."
"Promise me"....
"No, no, leave it there, please... your cock, I want your cock.....his cock, his cock, I'll suck his raging cock for you...I'll make him hard in front of you.. I promise."
"Promise me...."
"Please, please, I'll suck his glands and make his veins throb for you... no, no, don't take it away...make me cum, please"
"Promise me"
"aaaarhhhhhh, yes, yes, I will , I will, no, no, put it back...please, he can slide his thick cock into me, deep into me, stretch me... while you watch"
"Promise me"
"aaaarrrhhhh, aarrrhhhh ..no, no, please , please, please .. make me cum, make me cum, .. I want to feel his balls up against my cheeks, I want you to see me stretched around his thick cock, his lovely thick cock, I want to make him moan inside me.. please, please, .what more do you want, no, no, put it back, please, I'm there..... I'm there, put it back"
"Promise me"
"aaarrrhhhhh... yes, yes, he can cum in my pussy.... he can cum in my pussy....please, please"
"Promise me",
"I'm too close, please, please, no, don't make me promise,....please not that... please don't make me promise that, please bring me off, bring me off..., please.."
Promise me"
"aaaarrrggghhhh, yes, yes, ... I promise, I promise, I promise" ....no, no. no... don't make me say it .... no, yes, yes, put it back, and I will, I will, I promise, I promise, put it back...I promise to tell him to cum in my pussy, I promise to tell him to cum inside me, I promise to tell him I want to feel him empty his balls inside me, I promise, I promise .
"Promise me"
.. . aaaarrrrrhh, yeessss, yessss.. I want to feel him cum inside me, I really do, I do, I want to feel him throb, deep, deep inside me, I want to feel his cum inside me, ........ I promise, I promise, I promise....aaaaaaaarrrrhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuucckkkkkk I'mmmmm cummmmmiiinnnnggggg!"
Continued ....

"Promise me!!"
"aaarrrgghhh, No!!, NO!! .. I promise, I promise, I want new cocks, lovely long thick cocks, heavy balls..aaaarrgggghhhh, don't stop, don't stop, you know me so well, you know me so well.. I, I, aarrggghhh. aaarrggghhh , I want to new thick hard cocks... I promise I, I, I want to feel new men cum inside me again.. I want to see their new cocks, hard, I want to ..... aaaarrrrgggghhhh, I want to feel new hard cocks cum inside me me again, like it was before i met you... aarrggghhh, NO!, NO! .. I want to cum with my pussy full of their cum" .. I promise I'll cum. I'll cum, I'cum, I want to cum with them inside me .... for you .. I promise for you ...aaarrrggggI promise I'll cum for you, aaarrrgggggg .. fuck me, fuck, me, fuck me after tey have filled my pussy .... Promise, promise aaarrrgggghhhh .... fuck me now, fuck me...."
"I PROMISE, I PROMISE ...... "

Back