Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
MacnFries!

Love this thread! It's the first I've seen of it and immediately went though all 51 pages! Lovely!

After my 'first time' my husband, who is very skilled at powerpoint, started making similar dialog slides for me. Periodically, he would send them to me at the most inopportune times (at work, in a meeting, or just out of the blue). Of course, I saved them. Was wondering if this would be the appropriate venue to post some of the better ones? I already asked him and he said it was okay.

Please let me know

Donna

Good day to you all!

In reference to the above question, I PMd MacnFries and had a truly wonderful exchange between us! In the course of our conversation, he allowed me to post the pictures that my husband has made for me, using photographs from the internet and thoughts from his wonderfully perverted mind! None of the photographs depict me, but the comments are either directed at me, or express his thoughts when he saw the picture.

I will be posting about one a day - not EVERY day, but frequently enough to be a regular contributor. Please feel free to add your, preferably home-made, pictures as well, as long as you keep within the intent of MacnFries - each picture should have a story or contain a well developed thought, causing the reader to draw his or her own conclusions.

Finally, I'm seriously looking forward to receiving comments - either good or bad. Without your input, I can't improve what I'm posting.

Warmest and Deepest Regards,

Donna

It is about a married couple looking to experience sex outside the marriage and then getting on with their lives.
Absolutely; sharing the marital bed with other people ALWAYS stimulates our marriage. Whether its a MMF, FFM, or swap, it always puts the images and events in our heads, afterwards, which makes our own sexual relationship more exciting. Almost like that first year of marriage when you can't keep your hands off each other. I'm sure its different for every couple, but, both spouses HAVE to get something positive from it or it becomes a destructive activity eventually. That said, any humiliation of a spouse, or breeding, or owning ... I personally cant see this adding anything positive. Also, my wife & I prefer knowing who we're playing with ... no absolute strangers desired. We build a friendship first ... let it go from there.

Absolutely; sharing the marital bed with other people ALWAYS stimulates our marriage. Whether its a MMF, FFM, or swap, it always puts the images and events in our heads, afterwards, which makes our own sexual relationship more exciting. Almost like that first year of marriage when you can't keep your hands off each other. I'm sure its different for every couple, but, both spouses HAVE to get something positive from it or it becomes a destructive activity eventually. That said, any humiliation of a spouse, or breeding, or owning ... I personally cant see this adding anything positive. Also, my wife & I prefer knowing who we're playing with ... no absolute strangers desired. We build a friendship first ... let it go from there.
Agree 100 percent with you - make that 1,000 percent! My pleasure to support this thread - looking for other comments and contributions!

These is the best position for our women to take a huge dick in my case my wife has some trouble in going in her tight pussy but once our bull puts her on her back it all just goes right in all the way to his balls and its a better view for us h
When you get the oportunity to watch a see a big cock go inside your women its when you realize you havent pleased your women alll her life for the first time you will her realy cum in pleasure

Back