Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
This is a true story and is stillgoing on every year we go south for the winter
5 years ago when we first started traveling south for the winter my wife wanted to find a new doctor for her exams. not knowing who or where to look she didn't look to hard. as i liked to fish i went almost every day. while fishing i rnet this black guy and got to be good friends. later i found out he had a cleaning service that had a contract to clean a doctors office. he had 3 young hlack men worklng for him. after a month i got to talking to him about maybe giuing my wife an €xam. we worked out the details and i had her call one night while he was cleaning the office. she made an appointment for an evening the next week while he was cteaning the office. that night i taok her to the doctors office and one of the men working for him took her to a exam room where we waited for the doctor who was the man i met fishing he was playing the part of the doctor. after a few min. he came in wearing a green smock. he sat down and started taking her history. when my saw he was black she looked over at me with a look on her face as if i dont want him seeing me naked an giving me an exam. i gave her a look back as if to say hes a dostor dont be that way. he asked all kinds of questions like how many sex partners she had" homo experiances she had. then said she should take her cloths off while he finished hes history. she undressed very slow. naked she stood there. now he had herturn arround put her arm over her head and turn again. now he felt her tits like checking for lumps. just then one of his black workers walked into the room asking a few questions. He told my wife the young man was a medical inturn. ln training i could see my wife cringe as he looked her over standing there naked with her arms over her head. when he left he had my wife bend over at the waist so he tits hung dcwn and he felt then again only rougher. then it was on the exam table. laying there naked he chetked her tits again more roughly. then her belly and then it was up with the legs into the sturips. as he examed her cunt lips running his fingers up and down her pussy opening and sliding a finger in to her cunt. he spent a lot of time fingering her pussy. he said later that she got really wet when he was doing it. now it was time to open her up using the largest speculem. he opened her cunt wider and wider she winched as it must have hurt her. i'd never seen her cunt open so big" just then a helper waked in again. she put her hands over her face in humliation. he talked to the the fisherman playing the part of doctor. it was great. seeing her so humiliated . then the other worker walked in also and all 4 of them stood there looking at my naked wife lay there with her cunt wide open. noys the doctor said that he was going to have them stay and watch and help with her exam. after the speculem was taken out it was time to insert his fingers in her ass and cunt and feel arround. then he had the helpers do the same. telling her they were student inturns .the hole time took about artd hour and half. he was done and had her get dressed. i made like i paid his helper and we left. she said she had never had such an exam like that before and was sore form being opened so much. About 2 weeks later he called her telling her she had to come back as her pap test needed to be redonc . same thing again get undressed get on the tahle and be opened again this time he had the 3 young black men help and watch he *ven let them do the pap test. each one taking the xmple of her womb fluids. That happened each year sometimes having her come back 2 or 3 times to g€t reopened and examined. she never knew he wasn't a doctor or the helpers didn't work for a real doctor. that spring we left there and went home. the next year back at the same place for the winter she had an other exam with the same guy i met fishing only this time he had different workers.. this went on for 5 years so far she stilldoesn't know he isn't a doctor.getting undressed.jpg

Attachments

• doctors exam real.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 231
please, where i can find stories from member: nehiglander ??
greetings from siola
. Love this one. Susan always sucks me off when her pussy is out of commission after fucking her young blacks BBcs. She is still so hot and horny but her pussy and ass are so stretched and the young black bulls have left. She sucks me so hard its like she is trying to suck my balls into her mouth through my penis. When she is done my balls are completely empty of semen for at least 3 days and my LWP is limp too

Just to let you know we have been doing bbc for many years,now a little older but she is still wanted ,posted photos from then and now.

Attachments

• A5838A56-67A5-408B-ABC0-C96F61193686.jpeg
    A5838A56-67A5-408B-ABC0-C96F61193686.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 336
  • 8D14CA97-E859-4D46-BC37-159CF86F3BF9.jpeg
    8D14CA97-E859-4D46-BC37-159CF86F3BF9.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 9C0FE6AE-7EEB-4F1E-B015-4A0DAD16F285.jpeg
    9C0FE6AE-7EEB-4F1E-B015-4A0DAD16F285.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 399
Back