Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
nice fantasy.. but if she was ******* the first time.. or you thought she was.. that is *******.. no doubt about it.. now if the two of you agreed she would pretend she was *******.. well then have fun!
Most definitely, which is why this section has a disclaimer notice. Most definitely a "fictitious" section meant for enhanced sensationalism.

The word on the "street" is that there just aren't enough black men to meet the demand ... as much as we think black men are all alpha men, the fact is, many within their ranks are still bashful and reluctant to even speak to a white woman, much less make the move on her. And doing it in FRONT of her boyfriend or husband ... very rare ... very, very rare. So white women are changing their tactics ... having themselves tattooed, wearing revealing jewelry, and YES ... holding up SIGNS telling, no, begging the black men of the world that they want to experience their Big Black Cocks. .....
View attachment 1314580
Sweet!

well, ya got to pay attention some .... like, when the belly starts really swelling, she's either eating too much or she's pregnant ... those kinds of tale-tale signs.
"Those donunts were sure good"
......................View attachment 1775936[/QUOTE
my wife presented me with a black baby. I had no idea.
so you are blind then, ????????? how can you not notice it isn't as if it was a surprise present under the Christmas tree lol

Back