STOP misrepresenting your account!

stridepower

Male
From
MN, US
It's just not cool. This is to some women and cucks. There are enough Brothers on here that are into cuckold, and some are even gay or bi. So look for your flavor. Some of these accounts are all gay guys pretending to be females. Sometimes the wives put couples, but know that it's mainly for the benefit of their gay husbands. If the account says female, it should be female, not a guy or a husband and wife. It's getting ridiculous.

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

Key thing when screening. Ask the right questions. Is this the Hubby or Mrs and to who’s benefits are you looking for? If they start asking for plenty cock pics with no covo.. or they tell you the lady is unavailable.. it definitely provides you as an indication of a RED FLAG!

That and the old "what would you do to my wife". With the most "real" couples I've dealt with, I'm talkin' to the Mrs. in the first or second conversation. If she's still "unavailable" by the third conversation, you're either dealing with a fake or people who don't know what they want. For me that's "strike three you're out"!

That and the old "what would you do to my wife". With the most "real" couples I've dealt with, I'm talkin' to the Mrs. in the first or second conversation. If she's still "unavailable" by the third conversation, you're either dealing with a fake or people who don't know what they want. For me that's "strike three you're out"!
So true !! As stated . Or if they ask if the Hubby can clean me up.. An absolute NO!
I give all couples and folks contacting me the benefit of the doubt since they do not know what My intentions could be. I respect those that are gay or bi curious . I say to each desires good luck. But I will state and make understood up front I am a STRAIGHT male . NOT gay, NOT bi curious. Therefore there is ABSOLUTELY NO male to male physical contact when concerning my person. Now if they persist.. it is a violation and the profile is blocked and called out.

Back