stood up and tired of games

first all I want to make it clear that what happened didn't happen with anyone I met on this site. However I hear it is NOT uncommon to happen on sites.

I found aomeonw, where I found him unimportant, started exchanging emails and KIK, he was local within 30 min of me, didn't drive.

After a few more days of interaction, I told him to txt me before he got done with his plans with friends, and would meet him at a designated place, dress was to be mildly conservative semi short dress or skirt, I needed a shower and was willing to make the 45 min to hour ROUND Trip....

Problem is after he was supposedly done with his plans or before his plans he never contacted me.

he appeared to be real short videos were sent via KIK
In short if I had gone, I would have been stood up, And I wasn't going to leave early to get there not knowing when the movies would have ended.........
I sent him a message and told him I didn't have times for games, and wasn't interested in just online chat.

when I set up to meet someone, I look to meet in a public spot for safety reasons.......
ready to just give up.

first all I want to make it clear that what happened didn't happen with anyone I met on this site. However I hear it is NOT uncommon to happen on sites.

I found aomeonw, where I found him unimportant, started exchanging emails and KIK, he was local within 30 min of me, didn't drive.

After a few more days of interaction, I told him to txt me before he got done with his plans with friends, and would meet him at a designated place, dress was to be mildly conservative semi short dress or skirt, I needed a shower and was willing to make the 45 min to hour ROUND Trip....

Problem is after he was supposedly done with his plans or before his plans he never contacted me.

In short if I had gone, I would have been stood up, And I wasn't going to leave early to get there not knowing when the movies would have ended.........
I sent him a message and told him I didn't have times for games, and wasn't interested in just online chat.

when I set up to meet someone, I look to meet in a public spot for safety reasons.......
ready to just give up.

I do know what you mean. I have not only been stood up but lied to aswell. I have texted someone who I thought was the wife set a date get to the room and low and behold its only the husband.

I was hot, very frustrated and ready to hurt this dude. I left instantly and was ready to put his account on blast but he deleted his account.

I since now ask for pics with my name on them or on paper to prove I am talking to the wife if they cant do that I move on. I assume they are the husband and keep it pushing.

Sorry you got stood up. I am just as frustrated as you. I see a few people getting together on here so hopefully our turn will be soon.

Be patient and thank goodness you didnt see him maybe someone was looking out flr your well being.

I do know what you mean. I have not only been stood up but lied to aswell. I have texted someone who I thought was the wife set a date get to the room and low and behold its only the husband.

I was hot, very frustrated and ready to hurt this dude. I left instantly and was ready to put his account on blast but he deleted his account.

I since now ask for pics with my name on them or on paper to prove I am talking to the wife if they cant do that I move on. I assume they are the husband and keep it pushing.

Sorry you got stood up. I am just as frustrated as you. I see a few people getting together on here so hopefully our turn will be soon.

Be patient and thank goodness you didnt see him maybe someone was looking out flr your well being.

I think a lot of these males on this site are really just gay men with a black guy fetish that pretend to be couples or females so they can try to enact this fantasy, the flaw in their planning is if we are expecting a female why the hell would we suddenly change our minds from straight to gay if only a man shows up, some people are just dumb and fucked up in the head.

I think a lot of these males on this site are really just gay men with a black guy fetish that pretend to be a couples or females so they can try to enact this fantasy, the flaw in their planning is if we are expecting a female why the hell would we suddenly change our minds from straight to gay if only a man shows up, some people are just dumb and fucked up in the head.

Right. I kept my composer because my first reaction was to hurt him. Then it had me thinking how many dudes has he done this to and the guy was ok with that. I think that men saying they are couples and the wife doesn't even know they are on the site showing off their pics.

you know I have never been stood up in the past. funny thing from talking to and reading posts its mostly women who get stood up. crazy huh? ive come to the conclusion when a woman makes up her mind to go fuck she does exactly that. the guys are the ones who plays games in this specific scenario.

you know I have never been stood up in the past. funny thing from talking to and reading posts its mostly women who get stood up. crazy huh? ive come to the conclusion when a woman makes up her mind to go fuck she does exactly that. the guys are the ones who plays games in this specific scenario.

I was thinking the same thing. Who would have thought its the men standing up women.

I think a lot of these males on this site are really just gay men with a black guy fetish
guys are just different now or im just from another generation
It's not just white guys ... so don't dump your excuses on them. No doubt there's a lot of fantasy play on this site, but its from all sides. Chatrooms & forums are for nothing more than initiating conversations. If you want REAL and they won't chat on the phone, then Skype, to confirm that they are male, female, black or white ... then you can either take the logical course and "cut bait & move on" OR, you can continue living your fantasy of imagining that your discussion is either with an athletically built, black man with a 10" cock, or a shapely, female model of 25-35 years of age. Either way, you're only frustrating yourself more. One thing is for SURE ... if they are, in fact, just as I described, its very unlikely they have TIME HERE to waste looking for partners. Some people would just as soon play the fantasy as far it takes them, then move on to more fantasy play with someone else. If you're looking for serious players, you know to move on when they refuse to video chat. But, who knows, just maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough; but, don't hold your breath.
pic_words-CommonSense.jpg

It's not just white guys ... so don't dump your excuses on them. No doubt there's a lot of fantasy play on this site, but its from all sides. Chatrooms & forums are for nothing more than initiating conversations. If you want REAL and they won't chat on the phone, then Skype, to confirm that they are male, female, black or white ... then you can either take the logical course and "cut bait & move on" OR, you can continue living your fantasy of imagining that your discussion is either with an athletically built, black man with a 10" cock, or a shapely, female model of 25-35 years of age. Either way, you're only frustrating yourself more. One thing is for SURE ... if they are, in fact, just as I described, its very unlikely they have TIME HERE to waste looking for partners. Some people would just as soon play the fantasy as far it takes them, then move on to more fantasy play with someone else. If you're looking for serious players, you know to move on when they refuse to video chat. But, who knows, just maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough; but, don't hold your breath.
View attachment 1551257

That's why I ask for a real time pic with my name or a number I provide. I understand its a fantasy for some and like having the thought of this lifestyle. Luckily I meet more women on the streets than here.

As for race I do know it comes from both sides I know you wasn't referring to my statement but I had to say it.

Remember common sense isn't so common for some people.

This site is nothing more than entertainment, if you really want to meet someone pony up the $25 per month for a legitimate swinger site. Yes, I'm sure many people on this site have met but most are a complete waste of time. I won't even reply to a message here unless it's verified "real person". I would guess 75% of the people on this site are white men who have never even mentioned this fantasy to their wife.

This site is nothing more than entertainment, if you really want to meet someone pony up the $25 per month for a legitimate swinger site. Yes, I'm sure many people on this site have met but most are a complete waste of time. I won't even reply to a message here unless it's verified "real person". I would guess 75% of the people on this site are white men who have never even mentioned this fantasy to their wife.

Very True Statement.

There are "keyboard warriors"of both genders and types. I've run an ad locally to find a women to pursue this type of lifestyle, and had several "catfish" attempts, leading me on. I don't so much push for pictures, as much as saying, once we start talking, we'd need to meet up pretty quick, at a local place like McDonald's, for even 10 minutes for a cup of coffee, so we can be sure we're both real. Women do it. I even had a black man contact me from the site, not verified, says he was in City A, and then I saw him post something on here that said he was in City B, which is probably 500-700 miles away.

I'm very open about my situation, what I am looking for, that I don't have either of my FWBs lined up to do this yet, really. Well, my younger FWB was ready, we placed a local ad, and she flaked out. I think the fantasy is exciting, but the reality scares the hell out of her.

I think a lot of these males on this site are really just gay men with a black guy fetish that pretend to be couples or females so they can try to enact this fantasy, the flaw in their planning is if we are expecting a female why the hell would we suddenly change our minds from straight to gay if only a man shows up, some people are just dumb and fucked up in the head.

This guy is right

ready to just give up.
Dont give up because of one douche

I think that too! Lol

Exactly. It's entertainment mostly.

I got stood up by sandc they are a couple on here so they say...strod me up last night in Williamsport

Back