stood up and tired of games

If you want REAL and they won't chat on the phone, then Skype, to confirm that they are male, female, black or white ... then you can either take the logical course and "cut bait & move on" OR, you can continue living your fantasy of imagining that your discussion is either with an athletically built, black man with a 10" cock, or a shapely, female model of 25-35 years of age. If you're looking for serious players, you know to move on when they refuse to video chat. But, who knows, just maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough; but, don't hold your breath.
View attachment 1551257
I thought this was obvious and need not explanation

I think that there are pretenders no matter what site you are on. I know that if someone is on the up and up, then you will meet. You also have to be on the up and up. I have had times where I have been talking to a Black man and he is pushing to meet but I just don't have time to meet due to family and work. When this happens, I at least try and talk to the guy on the phone. I don't skype but that is my choice. I will talk to reassure a guy I am real. I have been stood up more times than not. It happens, you just have to take it with a grain of salt and get back out there looking. In time what you are looking for will present itself....just take time to realize that when it happens.

I don't get it either why a man would stand a woman up! If she's not what you're looking for then don't start a conversation with her in the first place.
If your a gay dude pic hunting there's Millions on the internet why come to this place?
While keeping to the topic of the post, you'll get flakes from time to time, but keep your chin up and you'll meet a real person soon!

I think that there are pretenders no matter what site you are on. I know that if someone is on the up and up, then you will meet. You also have to be on the up and up. I have had times where I have been talking to a Black man and he is pushing to meet but I just don't have time to meet due to family and work. When this happens, I at least try and talk to the guy on the phone. I don't skype but that is my choice. I will talk to reassure a guy I am real. I have been stood up more times than not. It happens, you just have to take it with a grain of salt and get back out there looking. In time what you are looking for will present itself....just take time to realize that when it happens.
be careful of the ones that push to hard. that throws up a red flag. people do have jobs, families, and things going on. if someone cant accept or understand that well move on.

Back