Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

Its because she is talking out of pocket because she acts like no one is good for her so I figure that's why ol boy going HARD IN DA PAINT sweetie.You know just as well as me some female's on here think their pussy is GOLD. Sometimes you just have to shut folks down. Even though its rough. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
It drags down your own integrity and completely muddies your point when you start to take low blows like that though.

I don't agree with what she said either, but how is it relevant to talk ******* about her appearance or go off on a tangent calling all women sluts? It's not shutting her down, it's just making himself look bad.

For sure, there's a lot of women here who think more highly of their pussy than Nicki Minaj, but it's not just the women, there's a lot of men too big for their britches as well. If you're going to take shots at people's looks you should be a solid dime yourself and the most repeat offenders sure as ******* aren't.

Respect you, respect your opinion, but we disagree here šŸ˜˜

It drags down your own integrity and completely muddies your point when you start to take low blows like that though.

I don't agree with what she said either, but how is it relevant to talk ******* about her appearance or go off on a tangent calling all women sluts? It's not shutting her down, it's just making himself look bad.

For sure, there's a lot of women here who think more highly of their pussy than Nicki Minaj, but it's not just the women, there's a lot of men too big for their britches as well. If you're going to take shots at people's looks you should be a solid dime yourself and the most repeat offenders sure as ******* aren't.

Respect you, respect your opinion, but we disagree here šŸ˜˜
I hear you kiddo did not mean you and you know you have class...NOW the reason he took shots is because she felt that she is too GOOD for brothers on this site. The problem is most females today donā€™t care or feel men are worth a ******* so they take jabs at men(Not you lol) but blade was letting her know ā€œhey you ainā€™t all thatā€ which most females today seem to think they are. So thing is we as men constantly deal with MAN BASHING so when men throw it back most females canā€™t take but as always little one I respect youā€™re opinion. I will spank you latter.šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜˜

Call it what it is, he is a asshole. I don't care if he thinks I'm beautiful or not. Plenty of other men do. Was never asking for his opinion anyway. He was a asshole that thought it would be fun to degrade me. I seriously can't believe everyone took it this far. If you think I'm sexy say so and I will respond, if you think I'm ugly move on and shut up about it. I've been over it for a while now.

FOR ALL THE BLACK MEN-- LOOK AT @Joey Davis BIO IN HIS PROFILE! Carefully examine his bio. You see the way he uses language typically used to vilify young black men? He does this ALL in hopes of meeting white women, most of whom only think of him as a sex-toy. Iā€™m speaking out like this because I want better for yā€™all! Wether you all realize it or not, you are kings! And I truly mean this, KINGS! See how people of all races willingly send their WIVES to you? See how people of all races fear you using your voice so much? Itā€™s because you have GREAT POWER you may not even be aware of! Take care of yourself as a KING, and never compromise on your values and morals! Even if itā€™s for some pussy! You are NOT a slave to your passions like they want you to be!
[/QUOTEšŸ™šŸ™

Jesus this thread is a dumpster fire..

Cammie, I was with you right up until the lumping all black people in together. It's disrespectful as hell to keep someone waiting in any scenerio, but that speaks to their own character, not their entire race.

You have every right to be a little pissy, truth be told I wouldn't have waited as long as you did. But you lose my support entirely with the way you chose a racist hill to die on.. I'm all for standing behind your words but when multiple people are telling you what you're saying is racist and you defend those words so bitterly and start slinging personal attacks at people who are just trying to educate you - it's not a good look.

As someone else has already asked, if you assume all black people are late - why show up on time? Why not show up late and if they've been waiting you can share your reasoning and go from there..
Now this here is why you are a CLASS-ACT šŸ‘šŸ˜ˆ

Whatever - black ppl in general are ALWAYS late. You know it, I know it even comedians joke about it. Its the rare exception they arent. Im not trying to debate culture here so if u triggered by what non black ppl say then please start your own grievance thread somewhere else.

Im just saying that for the millionth time I was left waiting a very long time someplace while my "date", who gave me a specific place and time, was still making his way there 40mins later. I just want to hear from other ppl about what they think about it - should I have waited longer? Am I being too severe? Am i justified? Etc
That's idiotic bullshit. You let rappers and comedians represent all black people? Ignorant much?
I guess all white men are baby molesters then? And all white women have flat asses?
Just because you're pissed off don't try to drag an entire nation down. Sorry you didn't get your free cock.

This is the DUMBEST thread ever lol...Didnā€™t realize females on here think their ******* donā€™t stink bottom line is yā€™all Flake and Are usually late wayyy more then Men. Itā€™s funny when it happens to yā€™all we supposed to feel bad man fuck that and as far as the all ā€œ BLACK MENā€ are always late I guess White Folks are all cucks and slutsšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø See how stupid that sounds but this is America and idiots usually believe everything they see on TV about black people. (Excluding Foreigners includes white foreigners) because at least yā€™all treat us black folks better than our American counterparts. So black men realize we donā€™t mean ******* to American white people and just keep it pushing...Everyone be on fucking time men and women lolšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
There is no way you dhow up late. You gave him time and he was still late you did the right thing

Yeah cammie you weak minded for your comments and the person who agreed with you is weak minded also but you both want black cock! Smh these chicks crazy and couples as well tell us how you really feel. Appreciate the brothers that let them know whatā€™s up on this we will not stand for it!

Yeah cammie you weak minded for your comments and the person who agreed with you is weak minded also but you both want black cock! Smh these chicks crazy and couples as well tell us how you really feel. Appreciate the brothers that let them know whatā€™s up on this we will not stand for it!
Most these brothers lames bruh that just thirsty ass licking KneegrowsšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
If you can't be on time then you're out of luck.

Not ALL black guys are late.
I'm usually at least 10 - 15 minutes early for my appointments, -professional, and personal.

Whatever - black ppl in general are ALWAYS late. You know it, I know it even comedians joke about it. Its the rare exception they arent. Im not trying to debate culture here so if u triggered by what non black ppl say then please start your own grievance thread somewhere else.

Im just saying that for the millionth time I was left waiting a very long time someplace while my "date", who gave me a specific place and time, was still making his way there 40mins later. I just want to hear from other ppl about what they think about it - should I have waited longer? Am I being too severe? Am i justified? Etc
A TRUE QoS would have 1, waited for their BLACKMAN, come what May and 2, would NOT come on a website and disrespect black people. I don't know what you are, but you are NOT a QoS

BLM

Last edited:
Got a notification someone liked a comment so looking at some of the comments I'm blown away with the guys coddling this person with compliments and I'd never be late, damn really.

Back