Stockinged Legs

Hey, muffdriver! I assume you don't refer to me this time, right? Nevertheless, we can chat via email (private or in this forum) if you like and I'll call you names for 'dirty talking' is my second fetish - lol! Would like to read more of you lousy, muffy, black stallion -ha, ha!!! Hugs and kisses Estrellita :cool:

Hey, muffdriver! I assume you don't refer to me this time, right? Nevertheless, we can chat via email (private or in this forum) if you like and I'll call you names for 'dirty talking' is my second fetish - lol! Would like to read more of you lousy, muffy, black stallion -ha, ha!!! Hugs and kisses Estrellita :cool:
No baby I did not refer to you.....but you are an amazing cock pleaser and more.luv to talk dirty with you.my kink as well.we should message sometime here my sweet.sometimes I do not reply right away...but I always reply...and my classy sexy lady thanks for the likes..xoxoxo

Fuck you, you lousy black prick. OMG, I'm so horny thinking of you and your huge cock! I guessed that your post wasn't for me, but anyway, I like to chat with you for it gives me a lot of spiritual inpits. If you know what I mean you pussy sucker. Wait until I give you a blow job that you'll climb up the next wall! :mstickle:

am dying to get into your oral fuck hole my sexy little bitch and hold on tight because my next stop will be balls deep in your nasty dirt box..want to hear you scream that you my little fucktoy...or maybe I should eat your fucking dripping MUFF first.:mstickle: your adorable baby.now let me see your profile :(

Oh, you are really interested to see my profile - huh? I rather assume you want to see, smell, fingerand lick my litle tiny always drenched pussy, you bloody hippocrat! Yes, I'd enjoy the full lengst of your lousy tool, I'd spread my legs to the utmost in order to let you impale me as deep as possible. I'd shriek in lust and agony, but I'll reel and twist my dainty body until you cum like hell. And, please, let me have your hot jizz afterwards to the last drop! :lips:

Attachments

• portrait - hu ....jpg
    portrait - hu ....jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 50
Oh, you are really interested to see my profile - huh? I rather assume you want to see, smell, fingerand lick my litle tiny always drenched pussy, you bloody hippocrat! Yes, I'd enjoy the full lengst of your lousy tool, I'd spread my legs to the utmost in order to let you impale me as deep as possible. I'd shriek in lust and agony, but I'll reel and twist my dainty body until you cum like hell. And, please, let me have your hot jizz afterwards to the last drop! :lips:
? ??your one sexy little cock teasing pleasing bitch..am glad I am getting to see your wild side baby..just knew your a highly sexually charged lady...just need a bit of a nudge to release your inner sexual desires. I could play with you endlessly...luv to eat your amazing pussy and taste your honey flavored juices before I plunge my spear into that tight love box...then flip you around and raise your pretty ass high and rim and tongue your rosebud as it winks at me,,then smell the aroma of your sex as it surround my nose,want to sense all of your SEX,....before I fuck your brains out.?

Wow, I knew, that you are the most degenerate moral troll on this planet. What the fuck you'll do to me when we should ever meet! But now, you lousy suxually and spiritually spoiled bull, I'll take abreak for I've to prepare the usual 5'o clock tea for my hubby and some business guests. Don't give up the hope that I'll leave you alone with your rock-hard tool What about jacking off in the meantime. Just imagine you smell and lick my honey pussy - lol! :lips:

Wow, I knew, that you are the most degenerate moral troll on this planet. What the fuck you'll do to me when we should ever meet! But now, you lousy suxually and spiritually spoiled bull, I'll take abreak for I've to prepare the usual 5'o clock tea for my hubby and some business guests. Don't give up the hope that I'll leave you alone with your rock-hard tool What about jacking off in the meantime. Just imagine you smell and lick my honey pussy - lol! :lips:
You are a special lady Estrelita...so classy and erotically sexy.and especially Fun.enjoy the 5:00 clock tea.meanwhile I will be fantasizing some naughty fun things with you.xoxoxo

you will be my own little fuck pig Estrelita….when I see you get on your knees and crawl to lick my balls baby..talk soon my classy sexy hottie :mstickle: ??

Back