Stockinged Legs

I'm kind of old fashioned, I don't feel completely dressed unless I'm wearing stockings, I wear them daily. Stockings also make me feel feminine and sexy. In my experience most enjoy a women wearing stockings/nylons.

i often performed a strip for my clients for exactly that reason - but sometimes they still disapeared. towards the end I was buying a bra and 5 or six pairs of matching panties ;)
Unfortunately panties don't come with a snap clasp like a bra. Of course trying to take off a bra or snap it back up is an adventure in itself when you are in a car, restaurant, etc. My Bull was insatiable. LOL

I'm kind of old fashioned, I don't feel completely dressed unless I'm wearing stockings, I wear them daily. Stockings also make me feel feminine and sexy. In my experience most enjoy a women wearing stockings/nylons.
I sure do.....just makes my cock tingle and my mind goes wild...:p

A glimpse of stocking tops or a garter peeking out from under the hem of a skirt and make grown mature men react like middle school boys.
even the hint of a garter or stocking top has them going.
one of the 1st times my SD took me out was to the Beverly Hills Hotel (think the movie Pretty Woman) for lunch. He had me dress in a barley above the knee slit black pencil skirt, white silk button front blouse (no bra - this was before I got the DDs), 6 inch stilettos, g-belt, and stockings (with seams). After we were seated, he told me to go to the ladies room and wash my hands. The click, click, click of my heels turned every head and the glimpse of a stocking top keep every eye on me! Just before we left, he went to the rest room, while he was gone, three men slipped me their business cards! :love:

one of the 1st times my SD took me out was to the Beverly Hills Hotel (think the movie Pretty Woman) for lunch. He had me dress in a barley above the knee slit black pencil skirt, white silk button front blouse (no bra - this was before I got the DDs), 6 inch stilettos, g-belt, and stockings (with seams). After we were seated, he told me to go to the ladies room and wash my hands. The click, click, click of my heels turned every head and the glimpse of a stocking top keep every eye on me! Just before we left, he went to the rest room, while he was gone, three men slipped me their business cards! :love:
that is such a fucking turn on Beth....makes me hard reading your description....I am a CFM heels fan too....better and more arousing than seeing a woman naked.would have taken you in the rest room....lifted up your dress and tasted your delicious wet cunt.:lips:?

SD???? Sugar Daddy?????

Does SD mean Sugar Daddy?

that is such a fucking turn on Beth....makes me hard reading your description....I am a CFM heels fan too....better and more arousing than seeing a woman naked.would have taken you in the rest room....lifted up your dress and tasted your delicious wet cunt.:lips:?
CFM means??????

Back