Stockinged Legs

Does SD mean Sugar Daddy?
I never had a SD, but I did have a Dom and he took me out to show me off. He had me dress very similar to the way you described, short above the knee skirt, blouse, no bra, stockings, sometimes seamed, garter belt, no panties and high heels. I could manage in 5 inch heels, but could hardly stand in 6 inch heels. And I know the sound of my heels clicking on a hard floor.

Well, frankly my dear stallion with the CFM fetish, I don't go for the stiletto heels. Too sluttish for me. I prefer elegant high-heels and extravagant dresses. A little kinky maybe, but not to aggressive - understand? Anyway, your seem to be smart and I aprreciate your posts to the utmost, ok! :lips::lips::lips:

Well, frankly my dear stallion with the CFM fetish, I don't go for the stiletto heels. Too sluttish for me. I prefer elegant high-heels and extravagant dresses. A little kinky maybe, but not to aggressive - understand? Anyway, your seem to be smart and I aprreciate your posts to the utmost, ok! :lips::lips::lips:
I totally can be quite turned on by how you present you luscious body.sometimes a lovely peek here and there can be wonderfully arousing.i adore elegantly dressed ladies like you.thank you for you kind appreciation..
Xoxoxo

Oh, yes! I know how much an elegant outfit with a kinky touch like deep cleavage and a tight skirt can turn you on. At least bbc stallion with brain and not a huge tool only! A little bit less could be some more - ha, ah. This doesn't necessarily mean that we don't want to be laed, clear! It must be like a nicely wrapped parcel under the x-mas tree - lol! Let me attach a few pics which show to you that I'm a wild cat if it comes to rough bbc encounters! :cool:

Attachments

• pic 1).jpg
    pic 1).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 61
  • pic 2).jpg
    pic 2).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 66
  • pic 3).jpg
    pic 3).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 59
  • pic 4).jpg
    pic 4).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 60
Oh my sweet....you are elegantly Sexy and quite the sexually charged lady.a lady who would appreciate being treated in public like a prim and proper woman,before enjoying hours of nasty kinky sex.you are a PRIZE well worth the pursuit.thanks for sharing.

Again, thanks for the flowers. You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head! Yes, I'm ladylike in common life, but woebetide someone is crossing my course and tries to make bitchy cracks or attempts to aprroach me in a clumsy and overbearing way. I know, you wouldn't and therefore thank you!! :lips:

Oh, yes! I know how much an elegant outfit with a kinky touch like deep cleavage and a tight skirt can turn you on. At least bbc stallion with brain and not a huge tool only! A little bit less could be some more - ha, ah. This doesn't necessarily mean that we don't want to be laed, clear! It must be like a nicely wrapped parcel under the x-mas tree - lol! Let me attach a few pics which show to you that I'm a wild cat if it comes to rough bbc encounters! :cool:
WOW u r hot

Again, thanks for the flowers. You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head! Yes, I'm ladylike in common life, but woebetide someone is crossing my course and tries to make bitchy cracks or attempts to aprroach me in a clumsy and overbearing way. I know, you wouldn't and therefore thank you!! :lips:
You are so right my sweet.i would approach you like high-class lady you are .treat you with the utmost respect and woo you with subtle seduction so you would feel comfortable givig your self to me and releasing your wild side.
Right now I am blocked from seeing your profile....perhaps you might let me view?...xoxoxo

Back