Stepdaughter’s BBC Slut friend

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Friends,
My 18 year old stepdaughter has a new friend at her job that has started coming around the house. I think she’s about 19 or 20 but she’s been coming on to me hard. She’s been staring at my bulge when she talks to me with a smirk or she stands extremely close to me. She also makes comments about “older sexy black men” in her words and I’ve noticed that they’re all my age. When my stepdaughter comes with site her friend backs away from me but then stares at me over her shoulders. Should I give it to her or is this just a crush for her that will pass?

Bro, are you still married to your step-daughters mom? If the answer is yes... As much as I love pussy, this could blow up so many ways. That young girl may lack the maturity and discretion you will need in order to enjoy without looking over your shoulder...

Bro, are you still married to your step-daughters mom? If the answer is yes... As much as I love pussy, this could blow up so many ways. That young girl may lack the maturity and discretion you will need in order to enjoy without looking over your shoulder...
I know exactly what you’re saying. Believe me bro...I’ve already thought of that otherwise she would have been already bent over by now.

What he said.... Some else brought up the point of maturity. A 20 year old girl has like zero chance of being discrete and you are likely to have a mess on your hands.

I vote that you pass on this one. Just my $0.02 worth.

Back