Step ******* Surprise

I grabbed his toned ass and held him up me so I could take in this feeling and his cock was twitching inside me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately which made me run my fingers down his back and in turn he slowly started withdrawing his cock from me before samming it back inside. This took my breath away and I wanted more and more of him so I positioned my pelvis under him and wrapped my feet around his back as he began to slowly fuck me.

His fat cock was stretching my tight white pussy and It felt like heaven as he slowly pounded me. I dug my nails into his back and he bit his bottom lip as he Began to get a good rhythm going. I pulled his head close to mine and asked him if this is as hard as he can fuck and he replied "fuck no". Then pushed my legs back and slammed his bbc balls deep inside me before punishing it with a pounding which didn't relent.

His fat cock was stretching my tight white pussy and It felt like heaven as he slowly pounded me. I dug my nails into his back and he bit his bottom lip as he Began to get a good rhythm going. I pulled his head close to mine and asked him if this is as hard as he can fuck and he replied "fuck no". Then pushed my legs back and slammed his bbc balls deep inside me before punishing it with a pounding which didn't relent.
Love to hear your story of bbc fucking, it arouses me every time. BBC is superior.

It wasn't long until I could feel myself building an intense feeling and I told him I was going to cum. He put his hand over my mouth and fucked me harder and harder until I squealed out and exploded on him. He pushed hard on my mouth to silence me but it was so intense I could still be heard I think.

My pussy was tightly gripped around his shaft as it flooded itself and soaked his pounding meat. I was still cumming as he let go of my mouth and told him I wanted more and he didn't disappoint. He lifted me up and told me to bend over which I did and he held my hair in a bunch and pulled my head back as I felt his cock pushing inside me again. It felt like it was never going to end as it slowly pushed up me and wow he was deep now.

It took my breath away as I felt his balls squash against my ass and his helmet nudging my cervix. He told me to hang on tight and held my hips as he fucked me like an ******* and as ge did ge was asking if mom liked his cock obviously referring to his girlfriend and me being his step mom. So I replied and played his game by telling him mommy loved it and before long he told me he was going to cum soon.

He slowed down but kept slamming deep inside me and grunting like an ******* as his big black balls slapped my ass. I looked up at him and he kissed me again as I ran my fingers down his back to his balls. I squeezed them as he fucked me and he loved this alot.

He slowed down but kept slamming deep inside me and grunting like an ******* as his big black balls slapped my ass. I looked up at him and he kissed me again as I ran my fingers down his back to his balls. I squeezed them as he fucked me and he loved this alot.
Outstanding details with it all. Thank You!

I arched my back so his length was easily filling me and I could take his complete length in my hungry pussy and he liked this feeling on his cock. He told me he was going to cum and I told him to fill me and as those words left my lips he pushed deeper than ever inside me and I could feel his super bbc semen shooting inside me and costing my cervix.

I arched my back so his length was easily filling me and I could take his complete length in my hungry pussy and he liked this feeling on his cock. He told me he was going to cum and I told him to fill me and as those words left my lips he pushed deeper than ever inside me and I could feel his super bbc semen shooting inside me and costing my cervix.
So natural, so right. All white women should go black like you. Love to hear more.

Back