Step ******* Surprise

I moaned in appreciation of his praise and sucked harder and deeper as a reward making myself gag more and more on him. Then he told me to pull his balls, so i began stretching his big balls as i worked on his beautiful cock and this has the desired effect because within a minute he told me to spin around into a 69 position.

I moaned in appreciation of his praise and sucked harder and deeper as a reward making myself gag more and more on him. Then he told me to pull his balls, so i began stretching his big balls as i worked on his beautiful cock and this has the desired effect because within a minute he told me to spin around into a 69 position.
I would have loved to have been there watching and jerking.

Can't wait for the rest!!

The rest of the evening was taken up by him talking about his family in Jamaica and milly was telling us about the course they were doing and I was day dreaming about him fucking me but that was just in my kind and when mark my husband got home from work he was greeted by them both and they did the pleasantries. I suggested Mark and les go get some beers and have a boys night in the games room whilst me and milly had a girls night with wine. They agreed and went to get beer and disappeared to the games room whilst me and milly poured wine and talked. As the night went on me and milly loosened up more and I asked how her sex life was and she replied it was incredible at the moment she then went on to explain he was an incredible lover and thoughtful in bed. I told her he was handsome and a keeper to which she agreed.
Day dreaming? WOOHOO! How wet did you get, just day dreaming, LOL?

In my mind les was stood on his muscular legs next to the bed slightly crouched and milly was on her back with her hair drooping over the end of the bed, breasts flat with nipples hard and her mouth and throat wide open as he slowly fucked his bbc into it.
Damn! What an imagination you have for sharing your day dreams!

She was now wailing and he was grunting like an ******* as their bed was knocking and creeking and i was so horny and mark knew it. He pushed me off him and held my head and told me it was high time i got a bbc tonight and went under our bed and found our toy box and produced my favorite bbc bildo. He got back on the bed and held it by the balls and told me to carry on so i did, i kissed him and began wanking my toy as he held it and after a minute or so i went down and sucked it along with marks cock. I alternated cocks and at one time had them both in my mouth moaning like i do when i have a real bbc. They were really going at it upstairs and mark pulled the dildo out of my mouth and told me to bend over the end of the bed, so i did and he walked behind me and to my surprise and delight opened our bedroom door slightly so i could hear better.
You have such hot ideas, LOL!

I was looking forward to meeting her mystery man I told her and she smiled and shouted out to hurry up. I went into the kitchen to fix some drinks and was kneeling down getting ice from the freezer when I heard milly say "come on she is in here". As I turned in my knees I was greeted by a pair of knees and muscular legs in a pair of shorts and as I slowly looked up I saw les looking down at me and I greeted him. Now les was in his early 20s, good looking, muscular and above all Jamaican. I gathered the ice in my hands and slowly rose to my feet taking in all of his body as I did. He was over 6ft and looked really handsome and sporty.
Sporty, huh?

After a few minutes of hard sucking he pulled out of my mouth and didn't say a word as he climbed off me and opened my legs. I held my breath as he guided his solid bbc to the entrance of my throbbing pussy and looked down at it to see his big helmet parting my lips.

After a few minutes of hard sucking he pulled out of my mouth and didn't say a word as he climbed off me and opened my legs. I held my breath as he guided his solid bbc to the entrance of my throbbing pussy and looked down at it to see his big helmet parting my lips.
Precious thank you

Love to see his big cock stretching you out.

This story is absolutely spectacular! @clarabi you clearly have most spectacular imagination and very naughty kinky side! It's amazingly wonderful and thank you so much for sharing this with us! I can not wait to hear the rest! 🙏🏻❤️

I looked back at his face and he smiled as he started to push inside me which felt like would never end. I could feel his helmet squeezing inside me as my body tried to adjust to take his monster. Then he let out a moan as I felt his big balls squishing against me as he pushed the last few centimetres up me. I felt so full I can't explain and like when I was a virgin and getting my first cock.

Back