Staying Pussy-free this Year

Wir beide mögen es, wenn ich sie oral und mit Spielzeug befriedige. Und ich stimme zu: Das ist eine tolle Möglichkeit, die Momente zu überbrücken, in denen meine Frau keinen richtigen Mann zur Verfügung hat. Aber sie will nicht ganz darauf verzichten, sich von mir ficken zu lassen. Andererseits weiß ich, dass ich als minderwertiger Cuckold es verdiene, völlig muschifrei zu sein.

Now the suggestion that you use a strap-on dildo instead of your cuckold penis would be a good alternative. So she gets this month with you and you are still pussy free as is our deserving fate.

How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

Absolutely because now I just have to focus on myself getting BBC’s to pound me like a little whore

I was pussy free for the 3 years that we lived in Boston together. My Hotwife met her new black Master just a week after we moved down from Maine. She quickly became black owned and exclusively black shared.

At her Master’s insistence, my wife willingly agreed to shut me off sexually (except for cream pie cleanup duty and strap-on training).

When we moved back to Maine at the beginning of the pandemic, there were no black men within 100 miles. Although I am no longer pussy free, I really miss it. My wife really misses having black lovers too.
Wish there were more big black Bulls in Maine

Quick question on the pussy free commitment - is it because you only want good seed and dick in her pussy and not your lousy worm? Or is it something else. I’m fascinated by this fetish because I always enjoy my few pumps before I cum after she’s been ridden through. That big black pussy slopping wet with cum and juices…

Last year I was only in my wife 5 times the entire year. Never more than maybe 5 min at the most. Last time I was in her was July. Then I wasn’t in her again until March this year and was in her in March and April. Haven’t been in her since. She told me she feels so much closer to me when I’m not in her. We have sex (not intercourse) more often when I don’t put it in her. I notice when I’m actually inside her, it’s usually a week or two before we do anything sexual again. She said it just doesn’t feel good and kind of turns her off and gets her out of the mood. Usually I focus on pleasing her pussy with my tongue, hand and/or toys. When we do this, we average at least 3 times a week and I get jerked off after 85% of the time. She always thanks me afterward for being so understanding of her needs

I'm not American, but I've visited the USA number of times and hopefully still do. I've stayed with a couple in Bath, ME. It's west of Brunswick. When I was there, even I couldn't locate many black men around. I felt like a rare item. Hope to visit that state again.
Yeah Maine is like 95% white so it’s very tough to find black bulls.

Back