Staying Pussy-free this Year

That moment my wife smiles saying
Babe he is huge i can feel him all inside me, thanks my love
I wasn't caged up by her...but after the fact!
When we split up a friend of mine were discussing all the aspects of the breakup.
Some how some way it cane up to chastity and fat free. He became my keyholder for up to a month at a time.
Chastity is a great tool to transform and ground sexual energy !
I will add this also. Whoever holds that key inherently becomes an object of attraction.
You may not be able to express it or act upon it but dam the cravings that develop are real for sure.
Male or female theres an unspeakable bond!

Last edited:
How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

I wish to stay pussy free from my wife this year to make sure she gets more and more cravings for as many black cocks as possible. As an inferior white cuckold husband I'm ready to get completely pussy free.

We fuck a lot, still we are into cuckolding because gf loves huge cocks, especially for Blowjobs. Pussy free for cuck is not our thing
We started the same way. Now I'm a pussy free cuckold with a chastity cage under my wife's control. When we started I never thought we would become this kind of cuckold couple. now we are one of it.

Why would that happen? Your wife decided this or it was your decision?
Neither of us thought it would turn out like this. But step by step, over time, we had a development in our cuckold marriage. Other men, dominant men, became more and more important to her sexuality. I, on the other hand, became less and less important to her as a sex partner. She enjoyed the cuddles and my oral skills more and more and gradually rejected my cock more and more. My wife decided that together with me, it was our decision.

Neither of us thought it would turn out like this. But step by step, over time, we had a development in our cuckold marriage. Other men, dominant men, became more and more important to her sexuality. I, on the other hand, became less and less important to her as a sex partner. She enjoyed the cuddles and my oral skills more and more and gradually rejected my cock more and more. My wife decided that together with me, it was our decision.
That's sad. To be honest I am not small, almost 7 inches, 17 cm, and cock is thick. In my 32 yo I can fuck a lot so hopefully me and my gf (future wife) will not come to this. However, what does scare us is that she prefers sucking and playing with other dicks, darker and bigger than mine and she mostly wants my dick inside her pussy, but in terms of blowing she prefers sucking other dicks

That's sad. To be honest I am not small, almost 7 inches, 17 cm, and cock is thick. In my 32 yo I can fuck a lot so hopefully me and my gf (future wife) will not come to this. However, what does scare us is that she prefers sucking and playing with other dicks, darker and bigger than mine and she mostly wants my dick inside her pussy, but in terms of blowing she prefers sucking other dicks
No, I don't find that sad. And I'm not small either, 6.5 inches. Years ago I also fucked other women. But now I'm not allowed to touch any of them. The fact that your girlfriend prefers sucking and playing with darker and bigger cocks than yours is a first indication of what can happen in the future.

Back