Starting to get discouraged. WHERE ARE THE COUPLES WHO WANT TO BE BLACKED OWNED Virginia

BlackDomMaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
VA, US
My patience is staring to run out. Where are the couples in the state of Virginia, that want to be dominate by my black dick. All i want is for a white couple to worship and take this dick. This search is getting real exhausting. All I want is to fuck and be sucked😂😂

Attachments

• 15383.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • cucking_HD 720p.mp4
    158.6 MB
Last edited:
My patience is staring to run out. Where are the couples in the state of Virginia, that want to be dominate by my black dick. All i want is for a white couple to worship and take this dick. This search is getting real exhausting. All I want is to fuck and be sucked😂😂
Couple here looking to be submissive but we are in west virginia if you can travel.

Maybe because most couples want to see her bbc fucked good, but that's all...no domination stuff.

I’m white and my girl friend is Columbian and both of us are deeply in love with bbc.

caught my girl riding and sucking a bbc four different times in my own bedroom and I’m too pussy to break up with her so I suggested we cuck so she’s not doing it behind my back lol

we did it once and it was the most amazing thing ever. She came like 7 times. I pulled it out of her pussy then started sucking it right in front of her and her and the bull started telling me that I’m just a whiteboy faggot who loves black cock and I was like fuck yes I love black cock so she told me to bend over and get fucked like a good girl and I bent over and got fucked like an absolute little bitch while my girl watched. She told me she loved watching me be a submissive sissy for black cockand said she wants to keep doing it

I’m white and my girl friend is Columbian and both of us are deeply in love with bbc.

caught my girl riding and sucking a bbc four different times in my own bedroom and I’m too pussy to break up with her so I suggested we cuck so she’s not doing it behind my back lol

we did it once and it was the most amazing thing ever. She came like 7 times. I pulled it out of her pussy then started sucking it right in front of her and her and the bull started telling me that I’m just a whiteboy faggot who loves black cock and I was like fuck yes I love black cock so she told me to bend over and get fucked like a good girl and I bent over and got fucked like an absolute little bitch while my girl watched. She told me she loved watching me be a submissive sissy for black cockand said she wants to keep doing it
1st pic Her ass, 2nd pic we love black dick

Attachments

• 3CA3A1F2-F9FB-45DA-B22D-8AC0EF70C0C6.png
    3CA3A1F2-F9FB-45DA-B22D-8AC0EF70C0C6.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 174
  • EFBD7293-F496-4362-89B1-0B8BC804E08A.jpeg
    EFBD7293-F496-4362-89B1-0B8BC804E08A.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 176
I love it Ive had bbc a couple times the first time gt raped but the second time I met this guy n a club went back to his room he told me to strip so i did we gt high then he pulled his cock out and told me. he knew that I been wanting it all night i told him i did. He gave it to me all night

Back