Starting to feel very submissive and inferior to black men.

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by Cuckhubbyy, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Cuckhubbyy

Cuckhubbyy New Member

Does this happen to all cucks? I feel myself just feeling very nervous and almost giddy around black men. Makes me feel like a girl and I guess that's how my wife feels too but it's hard finding a guy she likes.
    Not sure how to proceed , anyone else feel this way?

The_1, RyanB, bigdickcuck and 2 others like this.
  2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

My hub, who was submissive throughout our marriage, is significantly more so after I went black only. Also, he thrives on sexually servicing every black guy I have been with, much more then he did for the white guys.

The_1, oralgiver1948 and bigdickcuck like this.
  3. Cuckhubbyy

Cuckhubbyy New Member

I think it would be an honor to spread my wife's legs for a black man and guide his cock into her as he is the only man in the room. Being able to service him, in any way would make my toes curl

STIFFBBC and waynerobertson like this.
  4. bigdickcuck

bigdickcuck Well-Known Member

I totally understand what you're saying.

5. WMseekWFintoBBC

WMseekWFintoBBC New Member

US
    It's just become a reflex to drop down on my knees and try to worship the black cock like they expect it to be done. The "submissiveness" includes eagerly anticipating swallowing his entire load

bigdickcuck likes this.
  6. WMseekWFintoBBC

WMseekWFintoBBC New Member

US
    It's just become a reflex to drop down on my knees and try to worship the black cock like they expect it to be done. The "submissiveness" includes eagerly anticipating swallowing his entire load

7. biman4321

biman4321 Active Member

I am completely submissive in most ways but mostly just want to serve my man. He has definitely made me far more submissive than I used to be. I kept my independence for most years while sucking my white friends but John has total control now. I love him and want to do everything Ii can for him.

The_1 likes this.