Starting to feel very submissive and inferior to black men.

Does this happen to all cucks? I feel myself just feeling very nervous and almost giddy around black men. Makes me feel like a girl and I guess that's how my wife feels too but it's hard finding a guy she likes.
Not sure how to proceed , anyone else feel this way?
I totally understand what you're saying.

It's just become a reflex to drop down on my knees and try to worship the black cock like they expect it to be done. The "submissiveness" includes eagerly anticipating swallowing his entire load

I am completely submissive in most ways but mostly just want to serve my man. He has definitely made me far more submissive than I used to be. I kept my independence for most years while sucking my white friends but John has total control now. I love him and want to do everything Ii can for him.

Does this happen to all cucks? I feel myself just feeling very nervous and almost giddy around black men. Makes me feel like a girl and I guess that's how my wife feels too but it's hard finding a guy she likes.
Absolutely! Just ask your Hot Wife if you can fluff up the Bull. When she allows you in the door, you are in and Bully will soon be in you!

I think you already love BBC cuckie and that is perfectly alright. Most cuckolds do. Proceed by committing totally to getting your wife together with Black Bulls, prepping, assisting, cleaning and enjoying your new lifestyle. It has many delightful benefits. Including a closer more loving relationship with your Hot Wife.

The first time i ate BBC cum was at a sex party. When the bull stepped away into the bathroom I started eating. He came back and called me a faggot laughing at what i was doing. I really wasn't expected this at all and started to tear up bad. I am very nervous around black men now.

Back