Starting out with a bang

Hey everyone so to give you the scoop on my boyfriend and my relationship, we have been going out for a year and a half up until this past July. Randomly I got invited to a pool party by one of my friends so I went with out my bf and ended up meeting a super hot back guy, after a few hours of drinking and dancing we ended up fucking several times later that night and I went back to his place 3 more times that week to have some good ole fun;) while doing this I know I was cheating on my bf so about a week later I couldn’t keep it in any longer and confessed everything to him. He took it badly at first and ended up leaving to his parents for a few days and once he returned the next weekend he said that he forgave me for doing it and understands why I cheated on him with a bbc that was 3 times his size. He confessed that he was intimidated by my bbc friend and that he thinks it’s hot that I did she would love to see me with one in person;) I guess he finally came to his senses lol any one else ever had a similar experience?? We can send pics of her and his dates, just by email though

Tom, just give up and accept the natural order. Barb, you were made to seek out the best genetic material possible, you’re not cheating. The only cheating is denying yourself true energy

Hey everyone so to give you the scoop on my boyfriend and my relationship, we have been going out for a year and a half up until this past July. Randomly I got invited to a pool party by one of my friends so I went with out my bf and ended up meeting a super hot back guy, after a few hours of drinking and dancing we ended up fucking several times later that night and I went back to his place 3 more times that week to have some good ole fun;) while doing this I know I was cheating on my bf so about a week later I couldn’t keep it in any longer and confessed everything to him. He took it badly at first and ended up leaving to his parents for a few days and once he returned the next weekend he said that he forgave me for doing it and understands why I cheated on him with a bbc that was 3 times his size. He confessed that he was intimidated by my bbc friend and that he thinks it’s hot that I did she would love to see me with one in person;) I guess he finally came to his senses lol any one else ever had a similar experience?? We can send pics of her and his dates, just by email though
I love it!

Sad that you were cheating. He could have enjoyed the experience having you talked beforehand about it. Anyway, enjoy this new lifestyle!

Back