Making progress with gf

david scatino

Male
From
US
I was in my hometown this past weekend with my gf where I met up with some old friends for drinks. We met with an old friend of mine and as the night progressed my gf started telling me that maybe he could be her first bbc. Nothing happened but she brought up bbc and him probly 3-4 times that night once she was tipsy. Seems like she is really leaning into this and may be taking a bbc sooner rather than later.

She brought up fucking him again today while we were playing and I went with it and used a dildo on her while asking if she liked his cock. After we were talking and she said she could see herself having sex with him if he was open to it beucase he is a friend of ours and not a stranger. I worry about her having sex with people we know beucase word could get around town and I’m not to sure how to ask him.

Not sure what to do but I’ll be back in town for Christmas I might reach out to my friend and see what his plans are.

We too had a friend that my wife was interested in having sex with. What I did when it was just me and him (the wife was out of town) I showed her some naked pictures of my wife that I had on my phone nothing xxx rated just her naked, I then asked him if he would be interested in seeing her like this in person and of course he said yes.
It has been about 8 years since this went down and no one but the three of us know, it makes for an interesting time when we are at parties together and he is there with his wife.

We too had a friend that my wife was interested in having sex with. What I did when it was just me and him (the wife was out of town) I showed her some naked pictures of my wife that I had on my phone nothing xxx rated just her naked, I then asked him if he would be interested in seeing her like this in person and of course he said yes.
It has been about 8 years since this went down and no one but the three of us know, it makes for an interesting time when we are at parties together and he is there with his wife.
I've got a very similar experience

I was in my hometown this past weekend with my gf where I met up with some old friends for drinks. We met with an old friend of mine and as the night progressed my gf started telling me that maybe he could be her first bbc. Nothing happened but she brought up bbc and him probly 3-4 times that night once she was tipsy. Seems like she is really leaning into this and may be taking a bbc sooner rather than later.

She brought up fucking him again today while we were playing and I went with it and used a dildo on her while asking if she liked his cock. After we were talking and she said she could see herself having sex with him if he was open to it beucase he is a friend of ours and not a stranger. I worry about her having sex with people we know beucase word could get around town and I’m not to sure how to ask him.

Not sure what to do but I’ll be back in town for Christmas I might reach out to my friend and see what his plans are.
So how did it play out over Christmas? My wife and I read your story weeks ago and we were curious about a follow up on your situation.

So how did it play out over Christmas? My wife and I read your story weeks ago and we were curious about a follow up on your situation.
Unfortunately nothing came of it he was out of town visiting relatives while we were in town for Christmas. I chatted with him a bit but we aren’t as close as we once were so the convo died off before I could bring up my gf.

Meet up with him for drinks with your girl. Tell her to flirt with him when you go to the bathroom. You’ll have your answer by the time you come back

Back