Splash Mocha

I believe yo an get a day pass. Not sure how much it may cost, but believe me when I say it is worth it. I had fun last year and I am look forward to the even this year.

GREAT news all: after getting wait-listed, I got the call last night that a cancellation came in and WE ARE IN for the event. We are both beyond excited. We definitely want to meet up with some of our favorite peepsfrom here!! Maybe get a dinner/drinks things going? @jdflacpl @ShyGirl @Miamicouple @SecretPlayWife @wahoosurfer @jojovac @SekaBlack @Janice K @SIXTYNINE @beenblackened @RichardMannXXX , etc. etc.

I like that idea. We'll be flying a red-eye and arriving early morning, and hopefully checking in early. Lets do it.

GREAT news all: after getting wait-listed, I got the call last night that a cancellation came in and WE ARE IN for the event. We are both beyond excited. We definitely want to meet up with some of our favorite peepsfrom here!! Maybe get a dinner/drinks things going? @jdflacpl @ShyGirl @Miamicouple @SecretPlayWife @wahoosurfer @jojovac @SekaBlack @Janice K @SIXTYNINE @beenblackened @RichardMannXXX , etc. etc.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year :(

Finances and vacation time constraints have conspired to make me miss the fun this time. Hopefully next year. I'll truly miss not connecting with you great B2W people (and all of those orgasms, lost forever).

I am happy you got in and are going. I look forward to getting together.

I so envy you all. There is one video on here from Splash Mocha and OMG is it hot because she is ready to cry.

Plus as a big girl she has a belly so that doesn’t hurt to see.

I’d so love it if more videos existed so I could get a glimpse and know what sorta exists to go next year!

I so envy you all. There is one video on here from Splash Mocha and OMG is it hot because she is ready to cry.

Plus as a big girl she has a belly so that doesn’t hurt to see.

I’d so love it if more videos existed so I could get a glimpse and know what sorta exists to go next year!

Can you point us in the direction of that vid? We would love to see!!

Back