Splash Mocha

Have you ever been before? What’s it like if you have gone wondering what to expect
I haven't been there before. I just found out about this event but I already have my own apartment about 20-25 minutes away. Do I have to book an expensive room?

It's getting close to being sold out. A limited number of day passes go on sale Aug. 1st. They won't last long. It's looking like this'll be the biggest one yet. Last year an entire floor of the hotel was shut down for remodeling...I'm gusssing that'll be all done this year, thus more hotwivies and more BBC.

We are booked. Price is up there, but where else can anything come close. Day passes start on Aug.1, and like above they vet the quality.

to much going on and mainly the $$$$ thats some big $$$ fun
it's not that expensive. Especially considering it's an ENTIRE hotel takeover for a whole weekend(including Thursday) and it's not a small hotel.
They even have payment plans. Which is something you might want to consider for next year...I plan on starting my next payment plan as soon as this years event is over.

I'll be there...last year was a blast. I've even got my own room this year. Perhaps we ought to have a B2W meet up?

GREAT news all: after getting wait-listed, I got the call last night that a cancellation came in and WE ARE IN for the event. We are both beyond excited. We definitely want to meet up with some of our favorite peepsfrom here!! Maybe get a dinner/drinks things going? @jdflacpl @ShyGirl @Miamicouple @SecretPlayWife @wahoosurfer @jojovac @SekaBlack @Janice K @SIXTYNINE @beenblackened @RichardMannXXX , etc. etc.

Back