Splash Mocha review?

SplashMocha has started registration for Aug. 2019. Same hotel in Fort Lauderdale. SplashMocha.com. We are already registered, and some room categories are already sold out. This is the “SuperBowl” of interracial sex in the US.
Do you know the name of the hotel? I’d like to look online for some pics of it?

As any swinger resort or club with theme nights, about 30% of the women and 2% of the men (talk about cuckold!) dress for the theme. The themes may have been lame, but I have seen much worse ....... if I see one more school girl night, I think I will puke. the red hood was cute and original though. Don't worry about the theme, everyone goes almost straight to the playrooms, and then it doesn't matter how you dress. Because the women will quickly be in some form of undress.

I will send you the name of the hotel in a private message. That location will not be announced to anyone except attendees. The security is very strict, as it should be.

SplashMocha has started registration for Aug. 2019. Same hotel in Fort Lauderdale. SplashMocha.com. We are already registered, and some room categories are already sold out. This is the “SuperBowl” of interracial sex in the US.
Hey there Saydiztik...were you both at Mocha this August? I was there but didn’t get to catch contact info with many. For those reading Mocha this year was pretty good (my first time) the woman do their best to dress up but as stated, once u hit the play rooms - Ha it’s just a Fuck fest! Some woman are very picky tho about who they will not play with so don’t think all is guaranteed (worth the price tho)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back