Splash Mocha review?

I had a great time at this years event as this was my 2nd year attending, they certainly outdid the year before as a overflow hotel was needed for this years event

I am not sure honestly. I do know the overflow hotel was pretty close to the main hotel so people may have used uber for cheap. I can tell you that did not stop about 300 couples from attending
Must have been amazing! We keep promising each other that we’ll make this year. We wanted to go last year but had a family obligation that was unavoidable.

It’s an interracial lifestyle event about 150/200 couples get to meet about 100+ single BBC, this will be our first year going and the event seems to be well organized and well put together. Many reviews we read say the secure is extremely organized, and mention multiple play room areas for different type of play

Yes the event is extremely organized and there are multiple play rooms and security is tight, you can only get in if your names are on the list. They have events all throughout the day and night.

Yes the event is extremely organized and there are multiple play rooms and security is tight, you can only get in if your names are on the list. They have events all throughout the day and night.

We are planning on going this will Ben our first kind of event. We are not at the point that we want to play as a sport but def looking to have 1/2 BBC play mates during the event And have some good fun in privately maybe in one of the nights invite 2 of them so ir it will Ben 3 cock for the wife

We are planning on going this will Ben our first kind of event. We are not at the point that we want to play as a sport but def looking to have 1/2 BBC play mates during the event And have some good fun in privately maybe in one of the nights invite 2 of them so ir it will Ben 3 cock for the wife

The beauty about Splash Mocha is that you guys are in control so which means go at your own pace!!

Back