Splash Mocha review?

I attended this great event last year and will be going back again this year!! I never thought an event this big would be put together very well without any hiccups or issues. I met some awesome people last year and can't wait to make more friends this year

Question for those that have been. We know it's stated that the men wear condoms. We want to go, but always fuck bareback...we were thinking of inviting bulls we know to go, but barring that - any suggestions on how / whether bulls will fuck bare and give her that creampie we both love? Is there any kind of available STD test on site, or I suppose we could bring it's, hut how great would it be to be able to get tested/certified and get some kind of bracelet or something and fuck bare the whole weekend?

Personally at an event like this I always come tested because you never know what could happen. Secondly I will say yes men wear condoms in the open play rooms but whatever happens in your own room is up too you. I hope this somewhat helps answer your question

Question for those that have been. We know it's stated that the men wear condoms. We want to go, but always fuck bareback...we were thinking of inviting bulls we know to go, but barring that - any suggestions on how / whether bulls will fuck bare and give her that creampie we both love? Is there any kind of available STD test on site, or I suppose we could bring it's, hut how great would it be to be able to get tested/certified and get some kind of bracelet or something and fuck bare the whole weekend?

I'll echo what others have mentioned. Although we haven't attended this specific event, we've attended Naughty Nawlins, various Couples and Bliss Cruises, and Hedo. The same routine applies in that we all test immediately prior to attending, as we enjoy bareback as well. That is standard practice for many we know as well.

Bah never knew this existed and it’s as scary as it is hot.

I wish I could see like some real videos just because well it’d be hot to see and a way to kinda see what it’s like, what the guys are like and that stuff.

Ok so maybe I’d wanna see if it’s all hotter women too because as a bigger girl you don’t want to be like a last pick kinda thing. Lol

Anyone who goes HAVE FUN as take video or pics if allowed or the guy or guys is agreeable to it.

Now I will have to see if next year cause it’s sold out or else I’d talk with the DH and see if he would be game.

here's what hubby posted from the event. all "guys" are bbcs. it's a bit embarrassing because he's very graphic

First Post:

Oh My Fucking God!!
Or more correctly,
Oh my beautiful BBC-fucking goddess
She fucked 15 guys Thursday night
She fucked 9 more guys last night
She’s getting dressed to go play again.
One hell of an event.

Second Post:

Climax Count... Lost Count
I have rarely seen my wife climax so many timesF in one night.
Holy fuck.
Literally.
It was spiritual

Third Post:
Florida Interracial Takeover

Do you remember that cheezy swinger place you went to that creeped your lady out and ended all chances of your having a hotwife?
This was NOT that place.
This was a*m*a*z*i*n*g

A major hotel closed itself off from all bookings so that it could be used exclusively as a lifestyle play resort for three glorious days.

The event managers arranged for security to ensure no one came on the premises except registered lifestyle attendees. All ground level entrances had blackout curtains to prevent passerby peeks, and the main lobby was declared must-be-clothed. Otherwise, it was clothing optional, sexy wear encouraged.

300 people. 5 hour pool parties.

120 mostly Caucasian couples, plus 70 specially pre-vetted black men, all handsome, endowed, respectful, social, and agreed to always use condoms.

Women walked around in sheer or scant clothing, some none at all. No cell phones allowed out, and no photos ever.

About 10 ladies were 20-something model caliber, perhaps 30 or so were svelte enhanced milfs, with the remainder mostly 40s lovely women of all sizes, though SecretPlayWife was probably among the largest. All were pretty and all were there for the BBCs.

The Caucasian husbands didn’t play. But the wives certainly did. As much chocolate as they could handle.

Think Spring Break for the milf-40s crowd. Tiny bikinis that come off when the music gets pumping. DJs and speakers everywhere. Large ballroom dancing in the evenings, themed play rooms open at 10pm and stay busy until 230am.

Every play room was a separate large hotel conference room with speakers, each playing a custom music set, each with different colored uplighting, and canopy beds with decorative netting. All had many mattresses with fresh clean sheets changed after every single encounter. Each room was lined with chairs for husbands and couples to watch the various wives playing, but set far enough back that no one felt overly voyeured or uncomfortable.

Saturday night I was sitting in a chair going on my fourth hour of watching my wife scream in orgasmic ******* as her sixth BBC pumped her to yet another squirting climax. She was in the central tent while I sat 15 feet away in the low colored lighting with two black gentlemen sitting immediately to my right and a beautiful woman giving both oral. The sounds of screams and moans filled the large high-ceiling hall as six additional women were getting pumped in the various mattresses spread around the room’s perimeter. Two men that had fucked my wife to orgasms the previous night came up to me to chat and we had nice conversations while the sounds of flesh slapping and women moaning melded with the music. People were walking by circling the large room and clusters of people were conversing and laughing throughout. Many more clusters of people were chatting in the large hallways, yet none of the chatter was distracting. I thought to myself, how surreal is this experience.

Few will find themselves in such an environment. I felt lucky and grateful for my wife accepting a transition from monogamous to adventurous. I love her very much.
Would it be possible to post the TUMBLR link?

Thank you

Donna

We went to Splash Mocha 2018, in August. We had a blast. The event is fairly well organized, and the security is phenomenal. You can't even get on the property without a wristband. The playrooms were large, plentiful, and clean. Clean sheets and towels always in the hallway. The playrooms were the center of attention, although there was a lot of in room play; the indoor atrium concept allowed a voyeur's view of who was joining who in their rooms. There was as much BBC sex as any woman or couple could have wanted in three days.

Of course, as in any lifestyle event, there are a wide range of people; sizes, ages, attractiveness, cock size lol. But over all, it was a lot of fun. Yes, there is an older crowd at these events.......... those are the couples who are most comfortable in this lifestyle......... I have heard Hedo called a senior citizens swinger's resort. But.... for a fact...... There Was A Lot of SEX going on. Lots of gangbangs, gloryholes, corner blowjobs, and just plain BBC on white wives on a mattress.

OK, so the rooms were not so great and the food could have been better..... but just like Hedo, you don't go for the food or amenities. The pool parties were packed and lots of fun. The DJ "dance" parties were only casually attended, because everyone wanted to go straight to the playrooms (which there were five of!).

We had not even been there an hour, when my wife invited two attractive black men to our room. And I just followed and videoed. And that was just the start. And by Sat., men were texting us to meet up. As in Hedo, you have to pace yourselves in the afternoon or run out of steam while the playrooms are just getting really hot.

I heard a rumor that it will be back at the same hotel again in 2019. We will go, wherever it is located.

We went to Splash Mocha 2018, in August. We had a blast. The event is fairly well organized, and the security is phenomenal. You can't even get on the property without a wristband. The playrooms were large, plentiful, and clean. Clean sheets and towels always in the hallway. The playrooms were the center of attention, although there was a lot of in room play; the indoor atrium concept allowed a voyeur's view of who was joining who in their rooms. There was as much BBC sex as any woman or couple could have wanted in three days.

Of course, as in any lifestyle event, there are a wide range of people; sizes, ages, attractiveness, cock size lol. But over all, it was a lot of fun. Yes, there is an older crowd at these events.......... those are the couples who are most comfortable in this lifestyle......... I have heard Hedo called a senior citizens swinger's resort. But.... for a fact...... There Was A Lot of SEX going on. Lots of gangbangs, gloryholes, corner blowjobs, and just plain BBC on white wives on a mattress.

OK, so the rooms were not so great and the food could have been better..... but just like Hedo, you don't go for the food or amenities. The pool parties were packed and lots of fun. The DJ "dance" parties were only casually attended, because everyone wanted to go straight to the playrooms (which there were five of!).

We had not even been there an hour, when my wife invited two attractive black men to our room. And I just followed and videoed. And that was just the start. And by Sat., men were texting us to meet up. As in Hedo, you have to pace yourselves in the afternoon or run out of steam while the playrooms are just getting really hot.

I heard a rumor that it will be back at the same hotel again in 2019. We will go, wherever it is located.
Wow, thank you so much. There’s not a lot of good descriptive posts about Splash Mocha. We want to go, and what you wrote only makes us want to go more.

Agreed 100%. This was a our first time at the event this year, and we loved it. Learned a lot which will make our experience at the next one even BETTER.

Back