Splash Mocha Houston

We were supposed to go. Bought tickets,etc and wife was looking forward to having the opportunity to have her first Bbc but unfortunately didn’t make it. We were both very disappointed but I told her that I would find her a really good one and we would host.

(First splash) It was the best event we had ever been to but it wasn’t as good as we expected it to be. The guys seemed to be a bit put off for some reason. Even when I walked around by myself hardly anyone would talk to me. Dunno, maybe I wasn’t attractive enough…🤷🏻‍♀️
It was my first splash as well... it was great. How did I miss you?

(First splash) It was the best event we had ever been to but it wasn’t as good as we expected it to be. The guys seemed to be a bit put off for some reason. Even when I walked around by myself hardly anyone would talk to me. Dunno, maybe I wasn’t attractive enough…🤷🏻‍♀️
Next time, go into one of the rooms. Especially either the room with the gloryholes, or the blackout room. The guys were mostly very (maybe even exceedingly) respectful in the public areas, but showing up in one of the rooms ready to play was clearly considered a signal.

Next time, go into one of the rooms. Especially either the room with the gloryholes, or the blackout room. The guys were mostly very (maybe even exceedingly) respectful in the public areas, but showing up in one of the rooms ready to play was clearly considered a signal.
That sounds like something I would do if I just wanted any dick, I’m not random like that. Gotta have a conversation at least ….

Back