Splash Mocha Houston

(First splash) It was the best event we had ever been to but it wasn’t as good as we expected it to be. The guys seemed to be a bit put off for some reason. Even when I walked around by myself hardly anyone would talk to me. Dunno, maybe I wasn’t attractive enough…🤷🏻‍♀️
We had that same feeling the first day but then someone explained to us that all the single men receive a briefing on expected educate. A big part of making the ladies feel comfortable is not swarming or being pushy. Wife soon found if she made eye contact and said hi, they would open right up. Even then, that would wait for her to touch or flirt before initiating too much physical contact.

Once we understood, wife was very pleased because she felt totally free to take things on her terms.

We had that same feeling the first day but then someone explained to us that all the single men receive a briefing on expected educate. A big part of making the ladies feel comfortable is not swarming or being pushy. Wife soon found if she made eye contact and said hi, they would open right up. Even then, that would wait for her to touch or flirt before initiating too much physical contact.

Once we understood, wife was very pleased because she felt totally free to take things on her terms.
Not saying you are wrong but a small handful did approach. As a woman, being the first to approach or make the first moves is totally against my mindset which is men should be approaching women not the other way around but I see what you are saying. Definitely something I would need to discuss with my husband and maybe reconsider. Thx

Back